Overwatch League Tokens not dropping on Twitch?

As of this weekend, I haven’t been getting OWL Tokens for some reason, it used to drop hourly :frowning:

I did verify that my Twitch account is linked to my Blizzard account via the Twitch Connections tab and I am watching Live content featured at Twitch

Could I get any help and see why I’m not receiving Twitch drops for this weekend’s events?

2 Likes

I also recieved no tokens from yesterdays matches or today matches so far :confused:

1 Like

I haven’t received any tokens from yesterday or today’s matches either. :tired_face:

1 Like

Same here, i’ve been reading differents post i was able to find, like the one that said you must unlink your account then relink it, verify that your adblock is off, verify that your country is eligible, so far all tcheck but still no tokens. I’m pretty new to this so pretty disapointed i must admit. 2 days of watchin but absolutely no token. Hope we’ll get those after all but i doubt that now.
edit 26/8/19 : all things good, they gave me all my token maybe more i don’t really know. thx blizzard

Hey everyone, Blizzard Customer Service has stated that this is being looked into and should be resolved as soon as possible. Follow the master OWL Token Guide thread for the latest updates: