Overwatch League Tokens Not Appearing

Hello!
I’ve been watching OWL since the beginning and was glad to see the token rewards system being applie to it. I’ve done all the procedures, connected my twitch and blizzard account, since Im canadian, I had a test to do(For some unknown reasons) and I have had a steady flow of tokens since.

BUT, for a week now, I have not been receiving the tokens I should have had from watching all of the games. I thought it might be an error so I waited. Since then, they have not appeared yet. I figured it might have been a bad week so I figured I would check again with yesterday’s stream. Here I sit, with no sign of tokens appearing.

Since then, I’ve double checked everything and cant seem to figure out why I stopped receiving tokens ?

Do you stop receiving them after you catch the lucky 100 points they give away?

Anyone else having issues with the system?

1 Like

I have been watching from the OWL . com too, and just realised I’ve not received tokens for almost any of the matches. I’ve had 15 since January, but have been watching consistently!

I’ve also been giving up play time to watch, so this is really frustrating!

Blizzard, what is happening?!

1 Like

I just watched two Overwatch matches and have not recieved any Tokens.

1 Like

If you live in Canada, I believe you stop earning the tokens if you get the lucky 100 tokens. You have to answer that stupid little math question again to start getting them again, and you will every time you get the 100.

There seems to have been an issue with tonight’s matches, though (March 23) where many people are reporting they stopped getting credits partway through the Fusion vs. Valiant match. I think it happened to me, too.

1 Like

For updated info, check this thread: