Overwatch League Player Rewards

Hey guys,

Is there a way to see what all the rewards in the overwatch league are? I don’t play often but i remember seeing the tracer and genji skins for a limited time that you could unlock from watching the matches. I can’t seem to find the skins anywhere, or any information about whether or not they’re obtainable anymore.

I can also see that there are weapons you can buy? But there is only an emote on the list for lucio at present. Are these rare hero unlocks that come up from time to time?

The whole system just seems poorly explained to me, and if I google it im flooded with information its impossible to find out for myself! Any good samaritans out there feel like filling a new player in?

The Overwatch League gray color skins were available for certain heroes in 2018 and required you to either have the 2018 Twitch all-access pass or you had to cheer bits to unlock them and receive them in the game. As of right now for the 2019 season there is currently no way to acquire any of the Overwatch league gray color skins.

I am not certain what you mean by this. The only weapon skins currently available are the golden weapon skins, which can be acquired with competitive points by playing the competitive game mode in Overwatch.

For Overwatch league rewards, I maintain a guide here on the official forums. It contains information on how to acquire Overwatch league tokens which can be redeemed for Overwatch League team skins and how to acquire the Twitch emoticons exclusive from the Overwatch league channel. If any event that there is any additional rewards that becomes available for the game by watching Overwatch League, I will be updating that guide appropriately.

1 Like