LP: 3 (3-2 +5)

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After Week 6, Day 1 East)
#1 JUNSEI 124 points
#3 NOSTALGIA 123 points
#2 WYOMINGMYST 121 points
#4 TYLERG 118 points
#5 SNOWMAN_99 117 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

First match: Anything other than a 3-0 for Houston would be a massive disappointment.

Second match: San Francisco is likely VEEEERRRRY angry as a result of not going to the May Melee. 3-0 San Francisco over the Defiant.

Third match: 3-2 Gladiators over Reign, but this one could very well flip flop. Should be a good one.

1 Like

are they starting now? or not? if so then when will they start?

Watchpoint is now live!

1 Like

just to be sure, it’s on YT right? and if i watch enough i can earn the mercy skin?

1 Like

Mercy skin isn’t until the tournament proper, which isn’t for another week/week and a half. However, all matches are broadcast on YT, yes. In fact, the broadcast for today’s qualifier matches is live right now on YT.

1 Like

Today, its only tokens up for grabs.

2 Likes

thank you!

and thank you! is there a specific date that we know of so i can set a time?

1 Like

June 10th - 12th, 2021

1 Like

Idk if it’s the hero bans or what, but my picks for this tournament have gone straight to the dumpster. :frowning:

1 Like

Week 1 was rough, this week was a little more predictable.

1 Like

Yeah exactly. Back on track a bit this week, but man last week was brutal.

toronto will just participate, they have covid and new members just for some matches.

Houston 3 - 0

Shock 3 - 0

Atlanta 3 - 2

last thing, what time would it start

I have the schedule here:

1 Like

6PM Pacific on those days.

It’s later because the games are international.

1 Like

Woo multi-match thread! Poor London. They just can’t catch a break. Probably going to be a 3-0 today, too. Also, anyone know where Jjangu is? Why Dreamer out of nowhere and only Dreamer the last couple of matches?

so 9 PM for Eastern Time Zone?

Yeah. I’m Central and the site shows 8PM for me.

1 Like