Overwatch League Gray Skins

There have been multiple owl gray skins that have been shown off but does anyone actually know how to obtain them? I have done a lot of searching and it would appear that nobody knows how to get the ones for heroes such as Lucio, Reinhardt, Winston, and Brigitte, all of which have been shown to exist. I haven’t been able to find any official sources talking about them so I assume they’re unobtainable as of now but it would be nice to know for sure.

Skins that have been obtainable and don’t apply to this would be
-Tracer
-Hanzo
-Widowmaker
-Mccree
-Junkrat
-Soldier 76
-Genji
-Moira
-Mercy
-D.va

If anyone has questions about these particular skins then I could try and answer them as I have them so I know how they were obtained and such.

Outside of the ones you have listed there have been no opportunities to get those skins for your own collection in the live game client at this time. If there are promotions that come that should change this, I will very likely maintain details about it in the Overwatch League Streaming Guide thread that is pinned at the top of this forum.

This was a while ago but thanks for the info!

Yo, I wanted to ask how to get these skins that u mentioned I know that the tracer one you had to watch these grand finals that just happened for 2 hours, but I did watch them with my account logged in and I didn’t get it, even tho I still got 50 tokens total, anything to help me? Plus I wanted to ask if the other skins could be obtained now, for example the genji one.