Overwatch League and 3/3

Fair enough.

The only (unrelated) question I have left is why you think has good burst damage? Her combo does 110 but it takes a few seconds to execute and leaves her open to CC or actual burst damage.

What would you guys think about a character with an ability somewhat like Ana’s anti-nade, but perhaps a little different. Like a character with an activated aura that reduces healing on nearby enemies by a certain percentage for a few seconds?

Because it’s over half the health of a lot of DPS heroes. Given if you’re near Brig Rein’s swings are probably hitting you too 110 instant, uninterruptable damage that includes a stun = you are dead. If you happen to have discord on you it’s even worse. So that wipes all the DPS heroes off the list that need to be close in order to be effective.

I thought the problem was GOATS, though. There aren’t any DPS.

Brig’s 4 hit combo does 145 dmg.

That’s right, the problem is Goats and because of it you rarely see DPS players.

You asked me why I considered Brig’s burst decent - it’s because that burst damage makes her very oppressive to play around for 200HP heroes in a comp like Goats which has a lot of difficult to avoid chip damage; she doesn’t need to charge up or anything like Zarya and it’s available every 8-10 seconds (don’t play Brig not sure of her CD’s)

also the best part of this is if they hadnt nudered doomfist and just somewhat nerfed him, we would see more goats vs doomfist hamster sombra

Might be done and allowed to continue on purpose to shut people up about forcing a 2-2-2 role queue, which imo would be the dumbest thing this game could ever do.

Jeff recently did an interview with Emongg in which he pointed out he and the dev team like both role queue and role based SR.

I’d wager the dev team did not playtest goats before releasing Brig (they may have, but I can’t imagine a dev team that playtests that and comes to the conclusion it’s balanced)

They probably never imagined that teams would be playing comps without DPS.