Overwatch League All-Star Weekend Discussion - Final (OWL tokens now paid out)

Thanks for the post OP, gg.

i was watching sometginh really interesting - Pucket hands -
look at his hands, FINALLY they are not shaking

i think its stress … and it just left him yesterday with his DF performance

To a great season of Overwatch League, and to the many more to come!

6 Likes

So we just watched 5 games of pros screwing around with a plate comps. At least smurfs won’t seem so good from now on.

We’ll miss you OWL, Thank you for a great season! cdn(dot)discordapp(dot)com/attachments/348939546878017536/483380845500170261/unknown.png

Here you go :slightly_smiling_face:

cya all at WORLD CUP games, groups and ofc. finals

Don’t forget to judge the highlight contest, it’s just me and one over person that made a submission so it should be relatively easy, I’ll even repost my link

just leaving this here so i can check in if blizzard going to do anything about people who paid/earned the home skins given before they where gifted hoping once the all star tracer and genji go they will bring this up and say they will be refunding people the tokens they spent on those skins

A OWL token drop notification was issued to me on Tuesday. It appears anyone who watched the All-Star weekend was compensated for appropriately. Please check your notifications panel on twitch.tv or the Overwatch League menu on the Overwatch game client to see if this is updated. Cheers!

nice i don’t have any notification yet tho.

i only watched the last day of the games.

also i watched today already 3 hours for the dva sprays and didnt get any spray yet. its very frustrating how they cannot fix this issue.
with ubisoft or quake i have no problems with twitch rewards.

I suggest a little patience, I am observing my notifications keep popping one by one, so it may be a little bit.

I suggest that you take a very throughout look at my Twitch rewards guide as it has detailed troubleshooting to any problems you may encounter to earn rewards:

yes i will wait but the issue is not on my end because i already got tokens or sprays in the past and i changed nothing in my account… i just got prime now and thats it.

well nvm i just saw i got my first dva spray ingame but i got no notification on twitch somehow…

Good… yeah I am still getting a single token drop about every five to ten minutes, and I have no idea what parts of the All-Star Weekend counts as a token drop, so this could take time.

Watched the entire All-Star weekend and gifted 18 tokens today. Unfortunately, the Tracer skin I wanted is no longer available for purchase so they’ll sit there until S2. It is odd that Blizzard didn’t go after the extra viewers with these drops during the event.

I went over OWL site’s match details throughout the weekend and there were a total of 23 maps played (18 on day 1 and 5 on day 2), which includes all Widow 1v1 and Lucioball maps. So the total should be 23 tokens if you watched every map. All tokens were awarded in-game at the same time, but I was getting like 3-5 Twitch notifications randomly throughout the day.

Just wanted to crosscheck with how much I got to know if I was awarded the correct amount as I was tuned in for the entire thing. Wasn’t expecting them to actually give tokens though given how they were pretty silent about it.

I don’t know the exact amount that was earned. It was at least over 15 drops, I know that. The problem is that Twitch Notifications stack the notification of a OWL token drop so it is difficult to track the amount day to day.

I got 23 tokens so I’m happy. Justice is served.

I just knew how many tokens I had both in-game and the number of Twitch drops I had prior to the weekend (the “You have received x drops” notifications), so I was able to calculate how much I got for watching all the maps.

Just letting anyone know that, for those that watched all the maps, you should have been compensated with at least 23 tokens (I just say at least 23 because I’m assuming 100 tokens drops might’ve also been enabled, but not 100% sure on that).

1 Like