Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

I tried this. Unfortunately Twitch support is practically nonexistent. Never got a response, never even got a “we got your email and will respond to you” confirmation email. Pretty much what I was expecting, I’ve emailed support several times in the past, I’ve never once gotten a response ever.

1 Like

Hello everyone, the guide is now updated with the details of the Baptiste Reunion Challenge Watch-To-Earn Twitch Promotion.

As always these sprays are time-based at 2 hour intervals. Remember to not mute either the Twitch Player or your device’s Volume Control to ensure your Twitch stream does not pause.

For this promotion, there are no geographical restrictions.

UPDATE. Drops from when you reach each 2-hour mark may be delayed by several minutes but they are working.

Myst, would you please post a list or link to the streamers participating in this?

Is already detailed in the starting post of this guide.

Facepalm, you’re the best.

“Twitch drops” :confused:

I wish they respected gamers more. shrug

Not sure if this is the right place to ask for advice, so sorry in advance, but I still haven’t gotten the Twitch reward sprays. Had some trouble with my connection and logged off/back in to both Twitch and Blizznet yesterday to reconnect them after Twitch said I had gotten all the drops but they weren’t appearing when I logged onto OW, but I’ve logged back in several times since and I still haven’t gotten them.

Make sure you carefully inspect your Baptiste sprays section. If this is like past promotions, there will be no icon displayed for those items.

Hi Wyoming, I’ve seen a number of people streaming Overwatch today claiming to have drops enabled, but who do not appear on the list you made. Am I correct to understand that the list you gave are the only streamers drops will appear for? (And therefore unfortunately the [drops enabled] tag is not reliable on Twitch?)

Make sure you see this message:

Any title in the channel saying Drops Enabled is NOT an indication they really do have drops enabled.

1 Like

Right now, you really are the only one who has reported not getting badges and I did search thoroughly throughout these forums, Reddit and the internet in general. So I am not sure if there is a global problem or not. If you know of anyone else who has the problem, please have them post here.

It’s 6:43 EST and there’s not a single person streaming that can give away the awards. If you thought last months Legacy event was disappointing, wait til you try and get these sprays.

1 Like

I don’t have any solutions for this specific problem other than to keep pestering Twitch support.

Does watching Overwatch League give you any of the drops from the Baptiste challenge? It also has the green “drops enabled” thing beneath the stream title and descriptions.

No. There you earn Overwatch League tokens.

What does the !tokens chat command do?

It will trigger an automated response from the Moobot which will provide instructions on how to earn tokens. Once triggered, the response will not trigger again for at least 1 minute regardless of who types it.

People think spamming the command will get them tokens. It does not.

1 Like

ALERT! DOUBLE TOKENS DROPPING!

Overwatch League just tweeted they are dropping double tokens today and tomorrow! (6 tokens per hour.)

3 Likes

Neat.

:confused: my account is link, i watched like almost 24h of the participating lives in the list and i got nothing…its normal?