Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

I did not receive owl tokens yesterday. first time that happened. I only watched the second match of the day (London vs. Spark) but i did watch it till the end.

May I ask how do we get grey OWL skins from twitch?

Hello iā€™ve been having issues too these last days. The stream was running all night on my phone app like i always did but i didnā€™t received any tokens. Still stuck at 111tokens each time i launch my game ā€¦

Has there been any official announcement regarding the 2018 allstar skins ?

I had my laptop opened up all night but I didnt get tokens? I ALWAYS receive tokens, but apparently not this time.

Hey everyone, overall Twitch drops was working for a majority of users last night (including myself), so if you are still having problems today be sure to work through step by step of my Troubleshooting Checklist in the starting post of this thread first.

There is currently no promotion to get the Overwatch League gray skins for any hero at this time.

There has not.

1 Like

If my case helps, yesterday I watched OWL and received nothing (but sometimes happens too and in the next day I receive all). This time, I loged off Twitch, refreshed page, and login again; and in a few minutes, the tokens started to arrive. Maybe it was a coincidence, but this is what happened to me.

Drops didnā€™t seem to work today for me as well. My account works, as I got tokens last few games. Today I watched what 3-4 hours and never got a single notice of earning drops on twitch and nothing in game showed up either. Itā€™s now something like 5-6 hours after I first started to earn, at least 2 since the stream stopped.

Itā€™s very weird cause normally I get notifications mid stream, while itā€™s still live as the numbers accumulate. This is sort of the biggest problem with the drop system imo. Itā€™s so vague you have no idea if your earning anything or not. A visible progress bar, or smaller increments (like 1 token every 20 minutes) just so you know itā€™s working.

Having to wait hours, or even days to see if every thing worked is rather discouraging. Especially when you are first setting up the account/system and not sure if every thing is working right. I can imagine a lot of people get frustrated at the failure of it working and stop.

WyomingWind :rofl: Caught your question on the Q&A for Montecristoā€¦ and his poke at your name. You gonna take that shade?

He at least approached it with a reasonable educated explanation and not a brain dead response of ā€œWyoming Doesnā€™t Existā€.

1 Like

Hey everyone, while the Overwatch League Twitch Channel is doing a ā€œrebroadcastā€ it looks like they have disabled any drops from here on out.

The next opportunity to earn tokens will be on Wednesday 6 PM PDT.

I forgot to link my account so Iā€™ve 24 tokens in twitch inventory. How do I use them? Any tokens that I get after linking are being added directly to OW but not those earned before.

Overwatch League Top 500 Bit Leaderboard ā€“ Stage 2 (April 1st, 2019 ā€“ May 12th, 2019)

The Leaderboard still working? Where is the reset? Iā€™m still dropping! :smile:

I have not received a single token the last 2 weeks since I made a Blizzard account country change to the United Kingdom and I feel quite disappointed in it.

How do you claim the Top 500 bit leaderboard reward? Itā€™s 5/13 and itā€™s still going.

1 Like

The new leaderboard begins in stage 3. Until then users can still cheer bits to reach the Stage 2 top 500.

Why then Blizzard called the reset ā€œat the end of the Stageā€ in the FAQ?? This is not the end of Stage 2, itā€™s the beginning of Stage 3, after Allstar Weekend etcā€¦Gold diggerā€¦

5 Likes

Weā€™ll have the Atlantic or Pacific skins?
Not the LĆŗcio and Mercy ones, the ones that used by the players (and casters in the Talent show). Theyā€™re clearly done for this event, the dark blues and goldens with ā€˜Pā€™ and ā€˜Aā€™ logos.

Dreaming itā€™s free, but we still waiting the OWL skins tooā€¦

I have problems trying to log in to get my tokens please help! I donā€™t know where to send a ticket or where to post my problem I really want the Mercy skin and I just need a few tokens.

I have tried in Google chrome and the battle.net launcher and it just donā€™t show the stream

This sounds like a connection problem to Twitch itself, try switching web browsers first, but if you canā€™t load the stream check their general troubleshooting here for that:

https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/basic-troubleshooting-tips?language=en_US