Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Hey everyone, the challenge archive post is up to date with Stage 2 Playoffs challenges. Most of the usual of course.

I also wish to apologize for not responding to the various reports on Sunday for OWL token drops, I was really needing a personal break away from technology and modern life and took it last Sunday. I do intend to be present during the next two weekends, however.

p.s. Thanks to Bendubz11 for running the match discussion threads on Sunday in my absence.

Itā€™s that time againā€¦

Stage 2: Week 5 and STILL nothing from Blizzard about Grey OWL Skins. :rage:

(I havenā€™t done the math, but seems like there will be just enough stage challenges to get all the Twitch emotesā€¦ meaning there probably will not be challenges for skins :man_shrugging:t2: Maybe Iā€™ll spend this next week figuring that out for sure.)

1 Like

Yeah Overwatch League isnā€™t very good

Stage 1 community challenges still working ??? i still want the " OWL2019gift " emotes :confused:

1 Like

I am no longer so sure that they areā€¦

1 Like

I have not received token drops since Stage 1 , week 1 .
I usually watch live the Sat/Sun games due to timezone difference.
Nothing has changed , apart from , probably - my stupid dynamic IP .
Same browser (Firefox) , Battlenet account has been linked since at least 2016 with Twitch, region is correct (europe) and no tokens since the first 2x18 drops this season.

Volfer what country do you live in?

Bulgaria .
Internet used to be the epic here , but the bigger companies ate the smaller ones and due to lack of competition the quality has deteriorated drastically over the last 2 years - mainly their routers are utter crap , and they do not allow customer devices at the entry point .
I had to change provider and type of net back in August - from FTTP (Fibre to the premises ) to FTTB (fibre to the building - ground floor, then media convertor and LAN ) due to how crappy was the ONT device for the FTTP connection - a well-known trashy Huawei ONT device .
At least the current provider no-name run of the mill router keeps up (still needs hard reset to flush the cache once every 20 days) .
Though prevalent through 3 different connection types and 2 providers I have had the occasional mid-game disconnect from OW or another online only game (Warframe) .

Bulgaria is not one of the eligible countries for the promotion. There was a mistake in week 1 where everyone including those from ineligible countries were owning tokens, but was since corrected.

Nice , now im stuck with 36 tokens that I can never use ā€¦
Can we get a clean up crew to remove them ā€¦
Should I even try getting them removed via ticket to support ?

Okayā€¦i already want the " owl2019gift " emote, and now i wanna the " OWL2019amari " because in the challenge description says " Obs.: isso tambĆ©m irĆ” concluir o desafio ā€œEnvie 50 Bits via Cheersā€ (apenas para titulares do passe) " basically if i have the pass i can unlock with 50bitsā€¦and i have it :confused: i cant post link hereā€¦but i take a print to show it

Hi, I would love some assistance regarding this account not receiving any OWL tokens.

So to start, I created this account 9 days ago as a Japanese account. 1 day after the account creation, I changed my country to the United Kingdom to earn and receive OWL tokens; the whole country change process was completed, however I wasnā€™t receiving any tokens with my account linked to twitch during the live games and I knew that something was wrong. I contacted support and they confirmed that my country change was in fact successful and that I should be receiving tokens. I then purchased 200 tokens 4 days ago in-game to see if I would receive them and start to earn tokens via twitch - however me earning tokens wasnā€™t the case. The 200 tokens were delivered but nothing else. I contacted support again and they said that thereā€™s nothing that they can do to help, so my question now is will I ever be able to receive OWL tokens on this account if the account was made in Japan and did the country change even do any difference? It has been a week since the country change and it just shows that I canā€™t earn the tokens and Iā€™m quite disappointed.

Have you taken the time to successfully unlink and relink your blizzard battlenet account to Twitch?

Yes, Iā€™ve done this twice throughout the time of watching the livestreams but still nothing. I also took the time to create a new twitch account and link my account there but it still didnā€™t seem to work.

At this point you will want to start a new web ticket with Blizzard to investigate this.

I have done so, but they literally said that thereā€™s nothing that they could do. Quite disappointing but Iā€™ll have to just wait and see. Thanks though!

Anyone having issues with drops?

I have been received drops so far. No complaints in my match discussion thread so far.

1 Like

Yikes, I had the broadcast open all day yesterday and received nothing.

My friend also says she had issues too. First time in a while sheā€™s had them.