Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

You did track your balance before and after in-game? If so, the best option at this point is to start a web ticket with Blizzard and they should be able to track the reward transactions.

Yea I was at 18 before and after. Sorry for sounding a bit dumb here but how do I start a web ticket?

You good, I have prepared a link for you. Make sure you carefully explain to them that you did see the notification in Twitch but your in-game balanced has remained unchanged.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/overwatch/1057/1077/channels

Is the community challenge for the Double Kill emote broken? I have cheered bits more than once this stage, yet it says I have cheered 0/50 bits. There is also no purple progress indicator like the other challenges?

Until the community condition for the 40 million bit challenge is fulfilled, I do not think that challenge will unlock to pursue yet.

Oh! Alright that makes sense, thanks!

Hi, I received a total of 45 tokens over the first few days of stage 1, since then I havenā€™t received any tokens for watching the matches. Iā€™ve tried all methods I can find to fix this but none of them worked, please help. I watch the Overwatch League on Twitch, I live in the UK and I play on PS4.

To verify, your Blizzard Account is set to the UK as your country. You can check in your account management page here:

https://account.blizzard.com/

It is set to Jersey, which is an Island within the UK.

That is the country name? Or a providence?

Are 100 credit drops still a thing or am I just really unlucky?

They exist. I won one on Saturday.

1 Like

Itā€™s a ā€˜Crown Dependencyā€™, and itā€™s complicated; for some purposes it exists outside of the UK (itā€™s not in the EU for example), but for others, it is regarded as British.

Thanks for that information. Based on that, it may not be qualified based on the the legal interpretation of the rules then.

Any news about the OWL grey skins? We know already even the All Stars skins, but these still missing :frowning:

No news at this time.

1 Like

Stage 2: Week 3

Fans: Grey Skins!?

Blizzard: :man_shrugging:t2::zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

its killing me inside dont know if i gonna get the Gift emote from the Last community challenge i bought the AllAccessPass just to get this emoteā€¦ but they blocked the challengeā€¦thats painful ; - ;

heyo, i watch OWL usually through the mobile app, and iā€™ve been wondering if the 100 token drops are only for twitch? or do they work for all eligible token platforms?
am i just unlucky? :joy:

Good question. I believe you can earn 100 token drops on all bit eligible platforms. However I just know its easier to manage and track your drops through twitch. If you do get a 100 token drop, you will get an email from Blizzard. That being said, it could down to a matter of luck.

1 Like