Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Hi, I didn’t get any drops from watching overwatch league today I watched it entirely

Are the drops not working anymore?

Twitch says i earned some from todays games but i just logged in and i didnt receive anything.

Well…i received the regular tokens from watching but not the drop drop.

What do you mean by the “drop drop”?

Every notification you get should reward three tokens unless you get one of the 100 token bonuses.

(Note that this image is from last year but the icons remain the same)

Well it says i got 100 tokens

And then i also got the “regular” tokens for watching.

But when i log in to the game, it only added the tokens i got for watching.

Im not mad. I can earn it again. I like watching the OWL. I was just wondering if this was a bug or something.

You should get an email from Blizzard soon for the 100 token drop. If you get that email but still don’t get the bonus 100 tokens, start a web ticket with Blizzard.

Ten-four

Im still waiting for my 200 tokens that came with the twitch all access. Yes i filled in the form twice now, this was in feb. But still nothing

Hey there, Blizzard CS checked your BattleNet account. They report they have no web tickets on file. Please carefully follow these instructions.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/208859

Are the token drops not working right now, or is it just with my account?

OK, apparently they are running a bit slow today.

Stage 2: Week 2

Still waiting to hear something about grey OWL skins…

But they can release teasers for the upcoming event…

SMH

1 Like

Are the community emotes from last stage still obtainable if more people add to the number of bits/gifts or is it now impossible to obtain. I really like the gift emote, it’d be a shame if you couldn’t get it.

1 Like

I believe the community challenges are not stage dependent. They will unlock as soon as they meet the community requirement and you can still contribute now to obtain them.

1 Like

Did anything change about getting the team emotes?

Last season I got the Mayhem emote just after cheering the first 100 Bits, but this time I spend 300 Bits at once by cheering for Paris Eternal, a little later 100 Bits for Chengdu Hunters and just got Phili Emote (???)

What’s going on?

When you do mega cheers you earn emotes randomly. Learn more in the “Cheering Bits” section of the starting post.

When will the meta be interesting to watch again?

Please do not derail my thread. This thread is specifically intended for helping players sort out issues with earning OWL token rewards. Please start or join one of the many conversations in the forums about discussing the pro metagame.

So if I cheer another 100 bits for Paris, will I get their emote?

Cool and all, but when will we be getting more twitch prime loot? It keeps popping in and out and I’m wondering if we’re ever going to consistently get monthly loot boxes and stuff.

1 Like

I got notifications for tokens from yesterdays matches but none of them actually showed up in game. Anyone else having a similar issue?