Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Go on the desktop site and click the Purple Claim all Rewards button in the community reward section.

1 Like

Seems like it’s fixed now, I’m getting tokens through Opera Browser now.

Thank you for that detail. I will make a note of that.

Thank you. I did not see the “Claim All” button. I have the emote now.

Apologies if this has been asked, but have Blizzard said what they’re going to do about the community challenges if they’re not met by end of stage? Will the community get another chance to fulfill them? Does the progress carry over to the next stage? Or do they just poof into the ether?

I am looking into it, but as long as you fulfill the “individual condition” by the end of the stage, I believe it will pay out when the “community condition” fulfills later in the season. But don’t hold me to that indefinitely.

Hi, i think there is an issue, or at least foe me, I dont seem to be earning any tokens from overwatch league website but i am able to earn through twitch.

I see. That sounds logical, at least. Thank you.

To get the golden OW League Tracer badge, level 2, you need to be in the top 500 bits donator ech stage, but I can’t find a top 500 list anywhere, just a top 10. Where can I see where top 500 is and where it’s at as far as bits donated?

Also, is this same exact badge available in each stage or is it a different one each stage?

Lastly, do you get the badge for being in the top 500 even momentarily or do you have to stay there at the end of the stage?

If you cheer bits, you can see your place below the top 10 leaderboard while browsing on the desktop version.

There is only one unique level 2 Global Badge, once you get top 500 on the leaderboard in any given stage you do not have to reach it again.

You must be in the top 500 at the end of the stage promotion window which will be at March 24th, 11:59 PM PDT. The leaderboard is still live at the time of my post.

Stage 2: Week 1 Challeges made known… still looks like Twitch emotes as rewards to me.

Can we please get some kind of official word on the grey OWL skins!?

Until Twitch says something, we must to wait, or stay alert to WyomingMyst’s posts here. I doubt more “official” words arrives (btw it’s tiiiime to show something already :confused: ).

Thank you for your response!

I finished top 500 but have not gotten my golden badge.

1 Like

Checking… dang… looks like Stage 1 continues through the off week… the jerks.

1 Like

Are you still top 500 with the amount you had, that would be so depressing considering it should have been done.

More teasing skin models in the OWL page… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

So are the ones that didn’t get completed this last stage not gonna be a thing then? I just love wasting money :slight_smile:

DO NOT WORRY!!! I SEE THE METERS STILL CLIMBING FOR LAST STAGE’S COMMUNITY CHALLENGES!!! I BELIEVE THEY WILL UNLOCK ONCE THEY ARE FULFILLED!!! OOH!!! GLITTERING PRIZES!!!  

2 Likes

Welp… still no official word on if and how we’re getting the grey skins. Thanks for not communicating, Blizzard, and for banking our money regardless. Glad to see the respect goes both ways.

Here’s a thought: Don’t display the OWL skins on your Twitch channel in the Challenges section if you don’t intend to make them available to us. You set a precedent last year by making some available. It’s obvious from the images that you’ve made skins for more than just last year’s characters. And yet… no word on how your OWL fan base supporting you with our valuable time and money will or will not see these skins in play.

Thumbs up for the big middle finger you’re making it feel like you’re giving us.

1 Like

i just wanna know if i gonna win the STAGE 1 COMMUNITY CHALLENGES emotes ; - ; i just give a gift to win the TracerGift emote… i dont wanna think i expended my money to nothing…