Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

At this point I think something else may be affecting you, and at best judgement please start a web ticket with Blizzard on this one.

Hey everyone, Week 5 challenges are now available. All three challenges this week can be completed at any time (donā€™t have to have the broadcast running). Also Stage Final challenges are available for preview.

In short, it looks like only Twitch Emotes and Badges are available this stage. Unfortunately I simply do not know if any more rewards including in-game items like the Overwatch League skins will be available for viewers this year. Of course if I do find out I will update this post immediately.

2 Likes

by that you mean from the main website > support page right ?

thank you so much for answering the questions i had these several weeks

I am assuming that token drops are broken again because I have watched an hour and twenty minutes and nothing.

Up to this point they have been fairly reliable so I hoping thereā€™s issues for everyone and not just me.

I am believing there is a delay today. Investigating.

2 Likes

Alright good to hear that. Well ā€œgoodā€ to hear that something is wrong sounds bad. You know what I mean.

Anyway Thank you

Thank you for keeping us up to date on any issues throughout the season so far!

Thank you for the update as well. They are broken for me today.

No drops in 2-1/2 hours

Same for me, watched about 2 hours and havent gotten anything

Not getting any tokens today too.

Also, I havenā€™t received tokens on days 3 and 4 of week 3 and day 4 of week 4. There is clearly a problem with the system, because I have received tokens on all other days and have not changed anything at all on my end.

Still tracking everyone, if I get updates they will be posted here and on top.

1 Like

It is fine, if they are catching up, everything is fine

Same problem here, after 3 hours still no tokens for todays matches.

No drops tonight for me neither. I think itā€™s nothing to worry about tho

Nothing here either, still on 52 so no skins this weekā€¦ unless I get lucky amp end drop.

No token drops at all today, been watching since 12.

Edit: Just spotted the posts above. Thanks for the heads up.

Same here. Iā€™m not holding out hope. This is what, the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened this season so far, and weā€™re only in week 5?

Confidence Level: LOW

1 Like

Iā€™ve watched over half the games this season and have hardly gotten any tokens. Iā€™ve double checked and my account is still connected with twitch. So no tokens today is nothing new.

KillOByte, what country do you live in?