Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Was your country always set to the United States? Where are you trying to watch from now?

on a trip not in USA right now , does that really effect the loot system ? i mean i got 33 before even though i wasn’t in the country listed in my account.

so is the IP address the thing that effects the loot system or only the account location ?

I will drop word to Blizzard to see if I can get a specific answer. When you return to the United States and if you start earning tokens please let me know.

Will there be an issue if you watch twitch or overwatch league for the same stream but on two different devices?

I don’t think so, but you can’t stack tokens on the same account.

One month into OWL and still no word on grey skins…?

2 Likes

Hi there Wyoming,

Can you see if there’s a hard cap on Tokens? I think you’re only allow to earn 18 tokens per day even though the games were 7 hours without watchpoint thanks.

Hey I’ve watched an entire series of maps in the command Center, but I haven’t been able to earn the OWL2019gg emote. Was this only available to the first 200,000 watchers? It doesn’t say “challenge expired” or anything to reflect that.

Okay I have a couple questions about Twitch Rewards.
First, are the grey skins going to be available for us as rewards? Every week they show 2 grey skins under the Personal Challenges (this week it’s Orisa and Winston). When are these skins going to be available?

Second question: I have completed 10+ weekly Personal Challenges for stage 1, my question is, will Personal challenges role over to stage 2? If not, shouldn’t I just save my bits for stage 2? It seems the only reason to continue doing the personal challenges is if I want the twitch emotes, right?

If the personal challenges rolled over to stage 2, I would certainly keep throwing out bits. Anyone know for certain?

I have not gotten an answer on this.

That challenge should be valid to everyone still, have you unlocked any personal watch in the command center challenges?

I have no knowledge if any challenges or other promotions involving Twitch will reveal in-game items including the Overwatch League Gray skins.

I am thinking the stage personal challenge count will reset on stage 2 but I am not certain.

1 Like

I’ve unlocked OWL2019gg. Thanks. Either I was overlooking the purple “claim all rewards” button on the side, or it just took a while to show up.

My girlfriend is not getting her OWL tokens since the 2nd week of the league even though she got 45 during 1st week. Could you please check whether there has been an error. Her btag is Shuvani#21858

1 Like

What country of residence is set for your girlfriend’s account?

It is set to Latvia.

Unfortunately, that is not one of the eligible countries per the official contest rules. Everyone in week 1 accidentally received tokens, but was stopped in week 2 for anyone who is not residing in an eligible country.

If in the event your girlfriend is no longer residing in that country and is now in one that is eligible to earn tokens, she can start a web ticket with Blizzard to make the change on the account. IMPORTANT! Proof of residency in the new country will be required. Learn more here:

Aww, that’s a bummer about not being able to get the emote rewards that are expired now. I missed the first few because life, but I get it :disappointed_relieved:. I still think at least pass holders should be able to go back somehow to unlock them

Do you earn tokens watching playoffs? I am still new to Overwatch League

Hi Wyoming,

Thanks for asking them, also can you see if there’s any word that we’re gonna get the Year of the Pig spray? It feels weird that it’s missing since we got the dog and rooster thanks!

thank you very much for the reply , but the thing is i watched 7 games and i got my tokens with no problem while being in another country .
i think that worked since my account was listed as an eligible country , did twitch / blizzard change some terms on the loot system ? did they implement an IP detector to check the viewer location as well ? can i use a VPN to avoid this problem until i go back ?

Please bring back the “Overwatch League Gray” skins again