Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Yeah same but I just contacted blizzard on live chat and they verified my account being tied to a participating country. If that is the case, maybe twitch did not get the information updated? Blizzard claims that it is twitch that hands out the token drops right and not them?

So is it fixed for you?

Nope, I have not been getting tokens since last week. How about you?

Right, so after submitting 2 tickets (and numerous replies to their suggestions) I’m pretty much ready to give up on trying to get help from them. They’ve been super helpful in the past so I don’t blame the people working there but clearly no one knows how to fix it at this point.
I also submitted a ticket to Twitch but I don’t think they’ll do much about it. Guess I’ll just keep watching and my fingers crossed.

As a reminder I am directly asking Blizzard for advice about the “country change” issue. This may take time to resolve unfortunately.

1 Like

I bought the pass well before the first match of the season and on the first day I selected my team and tried to watch the command center from the Twitch app (it is now removed from the app, along with the other non-default profile items like the Challenges) which didn’t work, kept asking me to buy the pass for the next couple of days and I just ended up using the browser instead.

Now I’m noticing other things wrong/missing, like, I chose m team where is my team emote? I already have their logo so where’s the slogan/catch phrase emote??? Who do I report this to?

With the emotes how do you get more team emotes, I mean the singular emotes that doesn’t come with the quote? I only got one for Boston and Atlanta

Reach out to Twitch support for this one: help.twitch.tv

You need to make Megacheers (any cheer to any team of 300 bits or more). See my cheering bits section in my starting post for details.

did they up the rate on the 100 token drops? got my 3rd one of the season just now and 2nd in 2 days

2 Likes

Okay so basically I live in Canada and the tokens have not dropped for me for the past 2 weeks and I have no idea why. I have:

• Linked my bnet and twitch accounts
  • Reconnected my twitch and bnet accounts multiple times
  • tried using both firefox and chrome
  • disabled adblockers
  • done the eligibility test
  • I even made a ticket to blizz support and reopened it twice, they told me to report it on the bug forums so here I am
  • I even made sure that my twitch status said I was watching the Overwatch league and that the stream did not pause whenever I shifted to another tab
  • I also tried using the OWL site viewer and that did not work either

Is there anything that can be done or am i doomed to never receive tokens??

HACKS! I call HACKS! I have not won one yet…

1 Like

Please confirm that your Blizzard Account was always an Canadian account. I am tracking issues where players who originally set up an account in a non-eligible country can’t earn tokens even if they switched their country (after the start of the Overwatch League).

2 Likes

well yeah actually until recently my account was based in a non-eligible country, United Arab Emirates. In fact even though I’ve been in Canada for a while I never bothered changing my account location till after week 1 of the league so that may be the issue here.

Week 4 and still no word, that I know of, on OWL grey skins…? I wonder what the hold up is.

Missing the opportunity to play with those skins equipped… it’s free advertising, Bliz! Come on already.

1 Like

I think there is a math question Canadians need to do in order to get tokens I think. I don’t know if it’s still a thing though.

yeah that is what I meant by the eligibility test, in any case I have already done it

Hmm… Twitch is not helping much by replying with advice to make sure we link the correct accounts or hope that the issue has resolved on its own. Who has the authority to give out tokens? Blizzard or twitch? Twitch says its blizzard and blizzard says it’s twitch.

Idk man, any progress in resolving the “country change and unable to get tokens” issue??
So far I haven’t got a workable solution from both support teams. Both are advising to connect to the correct accounts, make sure your country is a partipating country and advertise the buying of the season pass to get 200 league tokens.

My account is already changed and tied to the USA, and I have delinked and relinked both my blizzard and twitch accounts. But, I am still not getting tokens ever since stage 1 week 2 of overwatch league.

To my knowledge the drops themselves are managed by Blizzard, and as far as I know regarding the country problem that involves the Blizzard account settings (as you don’t set a country on your Twitch account). I am trying to get some help on this. I can say that Blizzard is aware of this, but any work on this will take time I am afraid. If you don’t earn tokens in Week 4, please continue to post here, that helps me at the very least track this problem.

1 Like

Okay will definitely do, i have already missed out on two weeks worth of tokens? Will I be compensated for all the hours I have watched? I have been watching every match faithfully. despite not getting tokens.