Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Any word on how we’ll get the grey league skins this season? There are pictures of new skins on the twitch page, so I assume we can get them at some point

Hey I just have a question. Can someone offer some clarification on why there is 3 different kinds of OWL token drops in my Twitch Inventory?

I have “OWL Tokens”, “Overwatch League Drip” and “3x OWL Tokens”
I can’t include a link to the image but you can use this url and just remove the space;
i .imgur.com/O9Aadh9.png

The 3x OWL tokens are the ones you get at the end of the day because you get 3 OWL tokens every for every hour watched right? But what are the other two? Is one of them from last year or something??

1 Like

They’ve changed the phrasing a few times recently. The ‘drip’ one should be from last year. ‘3x OWL tokens’ are the most recent ones. I think ‘OWL tokens’ are from this season (before they changed the label to ‘3x Owl Tokens’).

And, yeah, you do get 3 tokens per hour.

1 Like

Huh ok, so the initial ones they sent were a mistake?
Ah well at least now I only have to watch my team’s games if they don’t want my viewership they won’t get it! :smiley:

Let me try again… Given that the token rewards are only given out until 105 minutes after the scheduled start time of the final match, and most days the games are going well beyond that, are there any plans to update the policy? Several hours are being spent watching the stream without reward if you actually watch it all, start to finish.

Yeah I’m having exactly the same issue, I tried unlinking twitch from the Blizzard settings and my blizzard from the twitch settings as well multiple times, and tried to unlink overwatch league in the blizzard settings and still nothing.
Might submit a ticket as well.

Hey, I just did an experiment, since my alternate twitch and battlenet account has been earning tokens and my main twitch account and battlenet account, Sydney646, is not, I decided to swap the twitch services attached.

It turns out, that my alternate blizzard account is able to earn tokens through my main twitch account and my main blizzard account is still unable to earn tokens even with the alternate twitch account.
I am watching on separate platforms and each twitch account is tied to only 1 battlenet account.

It seems like there is a ban or a block or something. Is my Sydney646 account still considered a non-participating country account??? It is now tied to the USA. It cannot earn any tokens. Is the information updated? Did twitch receive all information? Did Blizzard send the information??? I think the system still thinks my Sydney646 account is still of a non-participating country.

My main Sydney646 account is made in a nonparticipating country and changed it to one of a participating country. Also, Twitch does not seem to reply to emails at all.

Was it not originally?

I am asking out to my Blizzard CS contacts for any other recommended tips. I would also make sure to sign out and sign into OverwatchLeague.com with your BattleNet account.

It was not of a participating country originally coz I created it in a non participating country, now I have it changed to a participating one. However, I suspect the system still thinks of a non participating country. IS there a way to resolve this? Twitch never seems to reply anyway

It was not of a participating country originally coz I created it in a non participating country, now I have it changed to a participating one. However, I suspect the system still thinks of a non participating country. IS there a way to resolve this? Twitch never seems to reply anyway

thanks for the help anyway

I unlinked overwatch league from my Blizzard account connections and logged out from OWL and logged back which gave me the prompt to allow OWL to give me tokens and still nothing.

Hi Wyoming,
I have recently changed my country to Australia and i still have not gotten any drops. Anything else for me to do?

If we miss an challenge will we ever be able to get that emote, or nah? Like will any of the unlockable emotes cycle through again?

No once a challenge is gone, so is that emote.

Damn, thanks. I was out of town with no service and now I’ll never have that dope Ash emote :sob:

Has anyone had trouble receiving their 200 OWL tokens when purchasing the all access pass? I’ve linked/unlinked the account to try and troubleshoot but still nothing. Is it something that takes a decent amount of time to receive?

I have checked your profile and you appear to be a PlayStation 4 player. You will need to start a web ticket with Blizzard to claim the 200 tokens:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000208859

Thank you for the help!

1 Like

Is there a way for me to get my issue resolved and get tokens? My account country has been changed to the US and I am not getting tokens. Did twitch update? I even delink and relinked my twitch and blizzard account.

I have sent a ticket about the exact same problem. They said I should be receiving my tokens normally and should check random things like if my browser tab is muted or if I’m watching the live streams and not the broadcasts; things that I already tried.
I’m thinking there is a problem from blizzard, after they’ve patched the first week bug, they might’ve manually stopped us from getting tokens and changing the country won’t matter. Or it’s just a bug and we’re still being viewed from our previous country.