Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Unfortunately no, once a weekly challenge passes, its gone. You will have to reach out to Twitch Support for that one. help.twitch.tv

Good luck with that one.

Sorry to bother you again, but so far I watched 2 games and got 0 tokens so far, am I not gonna be getting any or are they delayed?

Tokens for most players are delivering normally. I need details about your setup and what troubleshooting you have done.

I got tokens for week one but suddenly itā€™s stopped now. Tried watching some nights on twitch and overwatchleague.com and still nothing. Accounts linked, no as block.
What gives?

• PC
  • windows 10
  • Opera
  • France

So I was able to change my country of residence to France in the past week. I was told to clear all browser cache and so I did, yet didnā€™t get any tokens. And then I unlinked my blizzard account and relinked it twice now and still nothing.

Anyone know if playing overwatch whole youā€™re watching will effect getting tokens of no?

Iā€™ve done that before and still got tokens, so you should be fine.

Yo! I have been watching overwatch league since last week and got no tokens. My blizzard account is tied to the US and I have been watching on Twitch and Overwatchleague website. I am also watching on both Chrome and Edge. For this Sydney646 account of mine i am getting no tokens bu for my other account, it has not issues if getting any tokens. I even delinked and relinked my twitch account with my battlenet account. Help? anyone?

What country do you live in?

Any chance to try a web browser like Edge or Chrome?

Correct, in fact, I keep the game client open in the lobby to monitor my token accumulation.

First please make sure that your Twitch account is only linked to your desired BattleNet account, you cannot link multiple accounts to a single Twitch account.

i did not link multiple accounts to a single twitch account, i am watching on two seperate accounts. One is getting tokens but the other is not getting any tokens.
Will changing my battle net account email to the email of the other account help in earning overwatch league tokens??

Yes, I checked, I have linked my twitch account to my desired battlenet account. It even has my battletag listed out the connections page on my twitch account that has not been earning a single token

Wil there be random drops? Also do i get tokens if i watch live reruns?

At the end of each map, some random people on the chat can win a stack of 100 tokens. And no, the reruns doesnā€™t count for the tokenā€™s drops.

1 Like

Hi!
Like other people here, I made my account in a nonparticipating country but have since moved to the UK. I still got tokens first week (by mistake), then stopped receiving them, so I got my country changed, cleared my browser cache and cookies using CCleaner and reconnected my accounts on Twitch.
Itā€™s been about a week now and Iā€™m still not getting any tokens.
I have tried watching on:

• PC, Android
  • Windows 10, Android 5.1
  • Twitch, OWL website
  • Chrome 72.0.3626.119, Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0, OWL app on Android

Also I have uBlock installed on Chrome but itā€™s disabled for Twitch and the official OWL website and I donā€™t have it at all on Edge. Any ideas what could be causing this? I have watched nearly every single match so far so itā€™s pretty frustrating.

Have you tried to unlink and relink your Blizzard account to your Twitch account yet? Until that is done, the Twitch account still only has the information when you first linked it.

Ireland. I was accumulating tokens In week one though

Crap. Iā€™m afraid thatā€™s not one of the qualifying countries. As I have mentioned in many replies on this thread before, they accidentally issued tokens to everyone but per the contest promotion rules, they are only allowed to distribute to certain countries that are eligible.

I did, multiple times to no avail

Most unfortunate, well since you already appear to do all of my recommended troubleshooting (thank you for that by the ways) now is a good time to start a web ticket. Please make sure that you list every detail there that you have told me (to prevent from being given the same suggestions that I have).

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/overwatch/1057/1077/channels

Alright, I have submitted a ticket, thanks.
Good luck to everyone dealing with the same issue and lots of patience to all mods. :slight_smile: