Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Hopefully yes, I would recommend disconnecting and reconnecting your link to Twitch to make sure Twitch gets the latest account information.

1 Like

Got it, thanks for the help.

1 Like

Glad to hear it, please let me know if you are not yet earning tokens.

Everyone,

Drops are now starting to work againā€¦ furthermore, they have changed the Twitch notification messageā€¦ againā€¦

1 Like

Can I get any ingame items through twitch?

Short of getting the 200 Overwatch League Tokens with the purchase of the Twitch All Access Pass, there is currently no active promotion with Twitch for any in-game item.

1 Like

I havent gotten any tokens for a long time??

Started this week with 38 tokens. Watched every game last night, but today I only have 44 tokens. Seems like I only got 1 token for each hour watched rather than 3. This happening to anyone else?

welp I wasnā€™t able to get any, even though I watched two complete games, will try again tonight and see. Hope they fix the token delay cus I donā€™t know if theyā€™re delayed or Iā€™m not getting any

same here, i watched a good 4 hours of the broadcast and didnt get any tokens, watching from the twitch channel, as i did before where i got 24 tokens so idk whats going on.

What country are you from? What troubleshooting have you completed?

You have been checking your in-game balance correct? Remember the Twitch notification has changed.

Last night there was a small delay but the majority of the community is caught up now.

Again what troubleshooting have you do already? That is helpful information for me to know.

AS A REMINDER EVERYONE

There can be individual issues that may prevent you from getting tokens. Please remember to follow the troubleshooting checklist in the starting post for things to try.

If nothing there works and you are still having issues with triggering the notifications for OWL tokens or Twitch Streamer Time-Based Drops. Please post details about how you are watching the Overwatch League stream, and be sure to include:

• Your hardware platform (Personal Computer, Mac, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Android Device, Apple Device, etc.)
  • Your platformā€™s Operating System or firmware version (Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS 10.13 High Sierra, Xbox One version 10.0.16299.5101, PlayStation 4 version 5.53, Android Oreo 8.1, iOS 11, etc.)
  • Your App or Web Browser and current version (Twitch App on Android, Google Chrome 65.0.3325.181, etc)
  • Your Country of Residence (USA, Canada, Great Britain, Etc.)
  • A VERY DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF STEPS YOU HAVE TRIED

This information will help me pool data to find issues that could be affecting multiple users!

Yeah, I logged in and itā€™s the same story. 44 tokens in-game where previously I had 38. I always check. Iā€™m watching from Great Britain and watching from the PS4 with the Twitch app on there. I have verified that I am logged in on there. Iā€™ve gone through the Troubleshoot guide and nothing jumps out at me that Iā€™ve been doing wrong.

Iā€™ve watched OWL this same way from the first week to now and Iā€™ve had no problems getting the right amount of drops until now. Sometimes Iā€™ve watched on my browser (Google Chrome) and also had no problems. It was only last night where I got significantly less tokens than usual.

Edit: Iā€™m on a Windows PC, Windows 10 when not watching on the PS4.

Thanks for the details, now as mentioned the message changed for Twitchā€™s notification. Starting yesterday it started a new notification with a fresh count:

Log onto Twitch on a desktop browser and see if tells you how many ā€œ3x OWL Token Dropsā€ you currently have. Right now I have 6 of them which is the usual amount for a single night of Overwatch League.

It looks different for me. Bearing in mind it was 17 hours ago. It says:

ā€œYou have received 11 OWL Tokens and 3 other Drops for watching Overwatch.ā€ - 17 hours ago.

Go to Twitch do you see any item listing ā€œ3x OWL Tokensā€ in the list? Note I am not looking for ā€œOverwatch League Dripā€, ā€œOWL Tokensā€, ā€œOWL 100 Tokensā€.

Yes. It shows I have 2 ā€œ3x OWL Tokensā€ drops.

Okay so that is consistent with your report of only getting 6 tokens. Meaning something happened that prevented you from getting drops throughout the night.

Yeah, looks like it only registered I watched for 2 hours. Weird. I did have another stream up at the same time on my browser, while I watched OWL on my PS4. Does having multiple streams going on my Twitch account at the same time mess with the drops now? If so, itā€™s new because Iā€™ve been watching Sideshow watch OWL while Iā€™ve been watching it since week 2 and Iā€™ve not had a problem getting the Tokens.

Yeah you can only have Overwatch League streaming at any given time while signed on. If you want to watch another stream make sure whatever you are using to watch it with to be signed out of Twitch (hint, a Google Chrome Incognito Browser is helpful for this).

A-ha! Good to know then. Thanks for the help and the hint!

1 Like

I have a Problem, last week when we were able to get the Ashe emote. I had a bug where i wasnt able to get it because the window, where you can equip it, didnt appear. Now in the next week, where i am not able to get it, the window appear. I meanā€¦ the Ashe emote is one of the easiest to get. I just coudlnt get because of that weird bug. Is there a way, how i can still get it?