Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

I have all 6 weekly challenges (the 3 from last week and the 3 from this week) completed, and I know they’re completed because I have all 6 emotes for it, but my stage progress only says 5/10 completed. What can I do to fix this? I asked my friend and he said he doesn’t have this issue. I’ve tried unlinking and re-linking my battle.net account and removing/re-equipping the badge. It’s an issue with one of those 2 challenges because last week it said 3/10 completed and when I cheered this week it went from 4/10 to 5/10 completed.

Maybe you must clean cookies or internet temporary files. For that challenge I just log off and log in and it works for me.

Heyho, just want to ask if its still possible to get the grey skins form the 2018 OWL season.

Right now, never ever again or later maybe? :slight_smile:

I tried clearing my cache as well as logging out and logging back in, neither worked. I sent an email to Twitch support but haven’t received any response.

I don’t think the gray skins are available right now, but they might be community goals or become available for tokens later on.

OWL skins can not be obtained by now, and those from last year can no longer be obtained either. We have to wait for some news.

I made a thread last night that gives a little tip on helping securing those OWL tokens. Link below:

Hey I didn’t get any OWL token today nor yesterday, even though I got them last week. Am I doing something wrong?

I need more details, are you watching on Twitch or not? Also what is your country of residence?

I am watching on twitch, and my country of residence is Morocco.
Did they change so that some countries don’t get it anymore?

Yeah let me explain what happened, officially your country is not on the eligiblity list for the Overwatch League token drop promotion as indicated in this PDF:

Now last week, EVERYONE was getting tokens regardless of country, and it took Blizzard a while to realize this was happening and have since fixed it. You get to keep any tokens you have already, but can’t earn anymore as there are legal barriers that Blizzard must abide by that makes your country ineligible for the promotion.

It sucks to be honest but its something that can’t be resolved.

Oh okay. But quick question:
If for example if I go to another country that is eligible, do I get drops then? or is it based on the country linked to my blizzard account; if so can it be changed?

does it works with vpn?

The token distribution is based on your country of residence as assigned in your Blizzard Account. If you do change your country of residence you can make the change in your Blizzard account, however, this requires a direct web ticket with Blizzard Customer service and you must provide proof of change of residence in order to do so. Needless to say, a little impractical for the purpose of earning a reward benefit from a contest promotion.

Alternatively, you may purchase tokens directly in the Blizzard BattleNet Store:

No it would not, as this is directly controlled by your personal account information you have provided to Blizzard.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s impractical, but I do leave the country to go to France a lot, which is illegible. Do I need something to prove I live in France?

Well are you considered a permanent resident of France (not necessarily a Citizen)? You are not sure then the answer is likely no. Again this isn’t like a work visa or or temporarily stay, you have to be a permanent resident. You would have some proof of legal residency that you would have to scan and send a digital copy to Blizzard in order to make such a change on your account.

As a student, I live there most of the year. Is that not enough?

Yesterday I only received 1 OWL token per hour instead of 3 like the previous days. I don’t know why, but it also happened to many people. Maybe was a bug or a problem in general with Twitch or Blizzard. Someone can explain it please?

1 Like

i can also report i only received 1 token per hour last night. i didn’t get 2 drops of 3 tokens, i got 6 drops of 1 token. :thinking:

(i live in brazil, was watching through twitch, watched all games.)

Why did I stop getting tokens for the last 2 days all the sudden?
My country is not supported but I got 39 before that.

I am trying to do the weekly personal challenge “Equip a badge”. It says to click the gear icon in the chat window, select edit appearance and select level 1 bronze badge. When I click the only gear that I see in the chat window, the only options that come up are 1) Timestamps, 2) Readable colors, 3) Show chat rules, 4)Hide chat, and 5) Pop out. I see no other options, nothing about editing appearances. I looked everywhere else through my profile and I couldn’t find an option. Everything is properly linked etc.

What am I missing here?

2 Likes