Overwatch launches to black screen

Whenever I try to launch Overwatch, it just opens up a black screen that no amount of time will change. I tried everything, updating my drivers, restarting my pc, reinstalling overwatch, trying the beta program, running with administrator privileges, and tried to open in windowed mode but nothing is working. I have played Overwatch flawlessly for about 9 months before this and I have a pretty good gaming laptop so I’m not sure why I can’t get it to work. Please help!

2 Likes

I’m having the exact same problem but sadly i dont have a solution to it :frowning:

1 Like

I am also struggling the same problem! plz help me

So i am having the same issue as well…its nice to see this is a 12 day old thread and no Blue has commented…blizzard Tech Support at its finest.

Did you install any new software, new hardware, change settings, etc.?

Hey, i was having this problem.You should look at other forums post.Some of the people’s problems were solved.But it didn’t help me.I gave up and switched to another game.But I had the same issue, but it gave me an error messgae.I searched that up.And it teaches me how to fix it.This is the solution:
This error occurs if kernel debugging has been enabled in the Windows Boot Configuration. EasyAntiCheat requires this feature to be disabled.

To fix the issue, disable kernel debugging by running the following command in command-line as Administrator and restart Windows once for the changes to take effect:

bcdedit -set DEBUG OFF
Remember to restart your pc after doing that

I got the exact same problem

Blizzard, solve this please. All other games works flawlessly but not Overwatch.