"OvErWaTcH iSnT dYiNg"

When virtually every other game has shown that it’s a bad idea? Why would they do that?

I’m curious - why do we have to bring this up every several minutes?
I don’t know if Overwatch is “dying” or “not dying”, but why can’t people just discuss it in ONE topic instead of creating hundreds of those?

It’s already almost like Mercy topics, gah.

2 Likes

I remember all the “WOW IS DYING” posts

It has been on a steady decline too, yet somehow still alive

2 Likes

Hasn’t WoW been dying since 2009 or something?

Every game is dying, without exception. Why should I care about declining numbers if I personally still enjoy playing, and have the ability to do so?

What do you want to achieve with these posts?

Yes, DDPO, you are great, and always right. You have the power, everybody likes you, me especially.

1 Like

Card combo-play strats, deckbuilding ideas, things of that nature. Some of the top players that stream have also shown that you don’t need to spend a ton to rank up, you simply need to know the game, the card synergies, and how to control the board. They used to do a challenge where they would reach top rank playing only with the basic cards that everyone gets at start.

I don’t personally watch it, but I know folks who do and have seen posts about viewing it, and those are usually what people are watching it for.

Fair enough, that makes sense.

TF2 has their highest number of people on simultaneously ever, last year.

If that is dieing, I want overwatch to die the same way. Gaining in popularity over time.

TF2… I mean, that shows that it isn’t the Genre which is having trouble.

Bungie wisely left the family, Blizz can’t copy their homework anymore.

2 Likes

The worst thing are nonsensical balance changes that break the game more and more with each patch, with all latest patches dps players skill range is widest it ever been, you can easily get a reaper that melt every tank in the game and one that is countered by a winston, same with mccrightclick, spamzo or pharah. This season games are almost entirely with either good dps or bad dps, middle ground is extremely rare, which proves that all these skill lowering patches for dps actually made whole dps playerbase worse.
Competitive is even more gamble that it was last season, what is worse in many cases wins and loses are equally ungratifying because one side was much worse than another, meaning you either easily won or lost.

Faaaacts! LOL! Blizz was 1 of those, “Pssst… Ayy… Let me borrow your homework at lunch. I’ll change a few sentences as always, bruh. I got you!”

Well with blizzard killing every hero they can…
Junkrat, Pharah, Doomfist, Brigitte, etc

1 Like

name a single balance change in the last 6 months that was catered to pro play.

because the introduction of brig was for casuals

as were the nerfs to snipers

as was the hanzo rework

as were the nerfs to doomfist

1 Like

When did they nerfed snipers?

That’s a wonderful question, that I too am trying to figure out. Where in the world did that get pulled from?

during double sniper meta

hanzo had storm arrow damage reduced, widow got her grapple cooldown increased.

im not saying it killed them as heros, but it did kill off double sniper as a meta. and these changes were catered specifically to casuals.

That is a very rare example, and quite unrealistic to hope for, if you ask me.

You complain about lack of dev talk but you make a post where the title is a meme mocking people.

You are the reason why the devs aren’t talking. People who make useless whining posts are why the devs aren’t talking. People who backseat and think they are somehow better devs then the devs themselves are why they aren’t talking.

The devs aren’t angels but why would they talk to an awful community that doesn’t care about anything but themselves.

1 Like

Diamond and T500 VS a 5 stacks of Masters. Just for the info.

Guys the new hype name is “It’sOver-watch”

example:
Friend: “Dude why are you still playing It’sOverWatch? It’s all about Apex Legends now breh.”

They started this them selfs by almost never communicating with us and leaving us in the dark about their plans for the future of the game

Nonone likes to be in the dark forever, people already got tired and this is the result

If they want to fix it then they need to open their mouth

1 Like