Overwatch is NOT in a good state right now

What are people talking about? Ive seen many posts, many comments saying OW is in the best, healthiest state its ever been.

The matchmaking is still rigged. The non-Comp modes are still plagued with high level Comp tryhards & Smurf accounts on the enemy team, while the team you’re on is still filled with “Its just QP” scum, the people that think QP is Training Mode, aka throwers. Stacks are still paired with randoms(especially in TDM). Private profiles are still a bane in OW’s existence.

The rigged matchmaking & backfill are still the main reasons players leave matches. DPS are still Blizzard’s favorites(that Widow health decrease most likely wont go Live).

Those mini events still have skins locked behind 9 mandatory wins, which are a pain to get & its only luck if you get 9 wins in a row. And worse, one of the usual winnable(kinda) Arcade modes, either Total Mayhem or No Limits, hasnt been around this month(Im sick of certain modes being around daily & weekly. Just have all the modes on one screen).

OW will never be in a good state again until Blizzard finally kills Tanks & Healers.

56 Likes

Its probably in the worst state ever. Meta is mostly dominated by Zarya and Genji and many characters feel horrible to play

31 Likes

Matchmaking isn’t rigged lmao. Get good and you’ll climb.

83 Likes

Genji isn’t remotely meta.

69 Likes

He’s in 99% of the games so he kinda is.

15 Likes

In what plat? Plat players play what’s fun not meta. Get good.

35 Likes

The reason there are so many high level players are either A. Leveling up an alt B. They also want to have fun and play QP because comp can be overwhelming. 3. Just trying to enjoy Overwatch

3 Likes

In Diamond, there’s nothing to get good at when he has an overtuned pick and match is decided by who has the better Nanoblade.

17 Likes

He has pickrate that is barely above 1% in GM this month so it’s literally impossible for him to be in 99% of games.

36 Likes

Look on other ranks and stop acting entitled to your main hero who is factually OP.

7 Likes

I can honestly say this meta is by far the most frustrating meta i’ve ever been part of.

5 Likes

I’m a Rein main

Other ranks don’t matter that much when the game is primarily balanced around GM, also known as people that can play the game and not people that get frustrated and rage whenever a genji uses double jump.

Even if we decided to talk about all ranks for some odd reason, your claim would still be wrong because 3.5% =/= 99% of games

26 Likes

I even forgot to mention Hog too another meta and bs character

https://imgur.com/gallery/RKIzgqZ
Rent free

5 Likes

Of course other ranks do matter
His pickrate is over 4% pretty much everywhere aka more than double the pickrate a dps should have.
I saw you like to argue he is fine and needs buff and all that bs but he’s OP.

3 Likes

Matchmaking needs a serious overhaul due to the fact Blizzard stupidly refuses to allow an account one-time payment to go to 25.

Private profiles are not a “bane”, they are literally a default position to privatize your data. I hate to say this, you are just not entitled to someone else’s data because you want it.

Now, I know you are trolling.

6 Likes

The game is balanced primarily around people in GM, also known as a place where people don’t rage whenever a Genji uses double jump because they have terrible aim.

15 Likes

Hog is so busted it’s laughable. So is Genji but i don’t see him insta locked every match, however he’s almost in every match though.

5 Likes

And it is not balanced, becouse hitsan is dominating and best tank is a Hog(not even a tank)

4 Likes

They said that zarya requires no mechanical skill and that genji requires less mechanical skill than mercy. You literally cannot get through them, they don’t understand the game.

12 Likes