Overwatch is Crashing

After the release of Nvidia Reflex. Overwatch is constantly crashing please fix now.

4 Likes

Same here. This just started happening recently.

It’s gotten really bad. I get audio issues first, then they progress and the game eventually crashes.

The worst part is, it locks up and I have to kill the process to get back into it. I’m not sure of the exact driver it started happening with, but 466.11 is the one I’m currently using and it’s broken with that.

1 Like

Hm was thinking about updating mine.
Am still on 461.92 (The version where Reflex just dropped in Ow) but with those issues I think I’m gonna stick a little longer with that version.

No crashes for me.

I’m still on 461.72 here, reflex boost activated and no crashes or any other issues.

I’m on 466.11 (newest) and I have no issues.

Using reflex + boost.

I tried disabling and enabling Reflex. Nothing helps. I just occasionally crash completely.

Man, this sucks. I can’t play comp because of how bad this is. Been playing the game since release with 0 issues.

I updated my graphics drivers and Windows but still blowing up. I can give more specific specs if a dev or anyone has any idea which ones would matter.

Hi did you manage to get help on this?

I have same problem, i keep crashing with no reason. All newest drivers RTX3070, I7 11700K, no overheating. Nothing is OC.

As a note, my crashing was fixed over time. Not sure if it was driver updates or a game client update.

The game does still behave somewhat weirdly. But hey, it works for now.

same here , when i start the play , then crashing the game