Overwatch is a horrible game

This game is completely dead. I almost never had fun playing this game, and i can clearly see the reason. We all know this game is completely broken and we dont know why but they never hear our suggestions, bastion just removes you from the map, junkrat is 1 grenade and 1c4 you can kill or almost kill anything, reaper heals himself more than a healer does, symmetra can take a whole team just pressing a button, so it’s clear how the fun has just disappeared from this crap, it’s just impossible to upgrade your rank since the toxicity and broken caracters have taken over this game. Be careful with your mental health while playing this, you might get depressed. Giving random horrible skins to caracters is more important than making the game playable. Im so tired

1 Like

Why are you in technical support? Also maybe you’re bit burned up. I suggest you to have a break if you want to…
Also what do you mean they gives us horrible skins? It’s amazing tho…

superXr15 is correct, this is not the appropriate place to air grievances about Overwatch gameplay. Please use #general-discussion or #competitive-discussion. Making constructive criticism may gain traction for discussion.

Why are Tech Supports replying to this stupidity and not my post with an actual issue. While I partially agree with OP, this ain’t the place to post this. You are making Tech Support reply to this instead of actual issues. I haven’t had help in a week. So while you’re sitting here complaining about the game, I can’t even play it.

The account you’re posting from doesn’t any other threads open in this forum … :woman_shrugging:

But on that subject, the forum isn’t a ticket system and is largely supported by volunteers like myself. If you need a guaranteed response from the staff, you will want to open a ticket.

This is bugged out then. I have four posts on my issue, and two had a reply from a normal user, but no help from them. Here is a link to it, can you go to it?

(delete the spaces between https)

h t t p s ://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/can-i-get-some-tech-support-help-please/25462

EDIT
I just realized while typing this reply, after seeing the link to my post, I realized I somehow posted in EU forums???
smfhhhh -_-

I posted a topic in US forums, my fault I guess. I legit don’t understand how that happened at all.

Just don’t make duplicates, they’re not permitted in this forum or that one. Too hard to track troubleshooting. I hope you understand.

Yeah I do, but I was not getting help at all from my first post, and I got frustrated. I waited almost a week before posting another topic, hoping to get some help. Can the EU posts be deleted? Since they shouldn’t be there in the first place?

You can delete your own posts if no one responds, but it still takes 24 hours for the full deletion. If anyone responded, then no, they won’t delete it.

That being said, chiming in on unrelated posts just pings the OP over and over, which is what we’re doing right now. Let’s go work in your thread.