Overwatch is a good game

However when you’ve been playing it since launch it’s going to seem like it’s going downhill. Constant buffs and nerfs suddenly your favorite hero is in the trash can because of bad balancing. The game isn’t dying your view of it is. I got the game a few weeks after launch and I loved it. I was a Reaper/Mercy main and I liked playing I never got bored. Reaper is now a garbage can hero and Mercy is completely different and arguable the worst support right now. I play significantly less than I did at launch (maybe 10-15 hours a season now) but I know the game is good I just don’t like it as much.

3 Likes

Not being meta is not the same as not being good or trash…reaper is considerably better today than a year ago…and mercy is as fun as she’s always been (yeah I know…subjectivity is a wonderful thing no?)

Nobody is forcing you to play those specific characters by the way…you’re choosing to just play them…if you don’t find them fun you can play another character you do find fun…

Restricting yourself like that is just going to diminish the chances of you having fun anyway…because it’s going to depend on solely two things: how strong is reaper…how strong is mercy…

3 Likes

completely missed the point of the post and chose to focus on an irrelevant topic

4 Likes

1 Like

I’m sorry im Mistaken…you didn’t spend half of your post giving a specific example involving those 2…

1 Like

Is that so…hmmmm

And as nice as the lore is when we get (hi archives btw) it has zero impact on the gameplay itself…so I question anyone’s sincerity whenever they cite the lack of lore as a reason for no longer playing or why the game is suffering

1 Like

Small indie company bro.

I heard that the comics are made by one person. They pay him in peanuts and orange peels. It’s all they can afford since activision takes all the money to give to their CEO and CFO.

reaper is god tier!!