Overwatch Installer Not Downloading

Bought a new PC to play Overwatch with but for some reason I can’t download the installer from the official site. At first I thought it was just me but then 2 people told me they were having the same problem. Even if I do get to download the installer, does that mean I’ll still have problems downloading while installing?

Please send help!

Did you check the sticky thread for this issue? Patching and Installation Troubleshooting

I have the same problem, the link Nicole sent does not talk about fixing this issue.

For my case I have a stable internet connection and yet the installer.exe always fails to download

recently got my PC fixed after 10 months and I downloaded Blizzard to play Overwatch.
when I went to check Overwatch download it said I needed to pay for it again. I went to check to make sure that I didn’t log into the wrong account, which I didn’t. If you check my profile you can see that I’ve played overwatch before but it’s still wanting me to pay for the game when I’ve already payed for it. I’ve never wrote a complaint so if I did it in the wrong area I’m sorry about that.

Do you have an anti-virus blocking the download?

if you click the top right link for support on this page, search for missing license. That will tell you how to fix. I’m on mobile so I can’t link it atm.

A post was split to a new topic: Website Download Issue