Overwatch Hero Tier List 2021!

Before I get into it, I know that some of these placements will be controversial but this is my 100% genuine opinion. I’m not placing any heroes based on my play preferences, only on how I perceive their power/potential. If you disagree with my decisions, that’s totally fine with me as long as everyone is civil about it. I’d also like to acknowledge that there are great players who have mastered some heroes and that their skill is not accounted for on this list. I would consider those kinds of players outliers and if I did account for them then every hero would just be at the top.

If you would like explanation as to why a given hero is placed in a given tier I’ll do my best to explain my thinking (I have no idea how much, if any, traffic this will get so I don’t want to preemptively spend a bunch of time writing out all my reasoning).

Thanks!

OVERWATCH HERO TIER LIST

SSS TIER
  • Orisa
SS TIER
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Echo
  • Baptiste
S TIER
  • Sigma
  • Ashe
  • Torbjorn
  • Brigitte
  • Zenyatta
A TIER
  • Roadhog
  • Sombra
  • Tracer
  • McCree
  • Mercy
B TIER
  • D.Va
  • Winston
  • Hanzo
  • Soldier 76
  • Reaper
  • Ana
C TIER
  • Zarya
  • Symmetra
  • Widowmaker
  • Junkrat
  • Moira
D TIER
  • Mei
  • Bastion
  • Doomfist
  • Lucio
F TIER
  • Reinhardt
  • Pharah
X TIER
  • Genji
3 Likes

lol

lol

what even is this ranking

16 Likes

This has to be bait.

19 Likes

Orisa has superior range, high damage output (132 DPS, 264 DPS w. headshots), the second fastest projectile weapon in the game, arguably the most powerful non-ultimate CC abillity, arguably the best damage boost ability, and an ability that both makes her immune to CC and grants a 40% damage resistance buff.

Reinhardt is literally bringing a hammer to a gun fight.

Just for one example, Reinhardt’s shield has 1600 HP. One full use of Orisa’s primary fire outputs 1650 damage.

Why do you think Reinhardt is better than Orisa?

Symmetra as viable as widowmaker according to tier list

Please leave man

4 Likes

She also has a 600 HP shield that she can’t move on a 10 second cooldown, a big hitbox, a HUGE head hitbox, one of the lowest tank HP pools, no mobility.

You do know that Halt got nerfed massively, right?

I mean Orisa is literally the least picked tank in most ranks. How on earth can you think she is the best hero in the game.

You just have to be trolling… or ignorant.

2 Likes

LMFAO how many jokers are in this forum?

2 Likes

orisa goes b tier and your tier list is perfect

2 Likes

the only one i disagree with is orisa which should be a and rein i would put rein d tier

1 Like

agree (20charecters)

Genji should be D IMO.

no bud genji is a garbage bin character

OP I would suggest as a Z tier character

2 Likes

good thread what kind of take is this

2 Likes

Which is d-tier

This cant be serious…

you are entitled to your own opinion but still…

6 Likes

if you honestly think genji is equal to doom or moira in power level your not being serious

D.Va B tier… Zarya C tier??

:skull: :skull: :skull:

2 Likes

Is this a tier list for bronze?

Ah yes. The worst tank is SSS tier. Great logic. She hasn’t even gotten an actual buff cause of Sigma’s release.

Why do you put 2 niche heroes (Moira and Sym) in the same tier with actually good heroes?

She may be strong. But she doesn’t belong in S tier.

I barely seen anyone putting him in high ranks since launch.

He’s literally better than Moira and you rank him lower than her?

?

You seriously can’t be putting the hero that (almost) everyone in the community agree that he’s the worst hero in the game not in F tier.

This tier list has to be a lie.

Yes

2 Likes

Yes, I am aware that Halt was nerfed. It went from being the most OP abillity in the game to just being very good (same AOE radius as Graviton Surge). I really feel like her pick-rate plummeting is an over-reaction to the first nerfs and under-reaction to the reverts and buffs she received shortly after.

I would say, on paper at least, that her lack of mobility should be a big weakness but because of her range, Fortify and Halt it doesn’t really matter. The change to make beam weapons do -30% damage was a big buff for her and all high armour targets. I truly feel that, by far, her biggest weakness is a team that doesn’t play around her. That’s true to all heroes and tanks especially but I don’t feel like she has the same massive disadvantages that others do.

Also, I’m not trying to be disrespectful to you so I’d hope you could do the same. I’m not trolling or ignorant, I just have a different opinion than you and I don’t have a problem with you seeing things differently. I’m looking to exchange ideas and share my own.