When I open Overwatch, a few seconds after the game launches, it crashes and there’s a pop up that says “Overwatch has crashed in the graphics driver”. I got a new desktop a week ago and it has been running Overwatch PERFECTLY on ultra graphics so I don’t understand the problem here. I updated my drivers and I’m still getting this pop up. I also tried to uninstall / reinstall everything and that didn’t seem to work. Please help!!!
The most common reason for this is Razer Chroma’s old software.
If it’s not that, can you add a DxDiag?
Click here to show/hide DxDiag instructions
- Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
- In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
- Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.
To add it to your reply here:
- Open the text file and copy all of the text.
- Paste the text in your reply.
- Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.
If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.