Overwatch halloween weekly reward (Skeleton genji) broken

Hi,

This afternoon I made like 3 games of overwatch arcade mode junkenstein modes at normal difficulty. I lost 1 and win 2. My skeleton genji reward progression has been update to 5 (2x2+1) and my arcade weekly reward has been updated to 3. Now I just made 4 game that I win of the same gamemode. My arcade weekly reward is updated and i am at 7/9 wins. (3+4 =7). The issue that i have is the skeleton genji reward progression didn’t update. I am still at 5/9 wins and I should be at 4x2+5 = 13 games.

5 Likes

I have played at least 17 games of Overwatch since the Halloween event started (16 being “Wins”). Somehow I haven’t been receiving credit for all of my games either. My progress is on the second bar, at 2/9 (The equivalent of 5 “Won” games, and 1 “Loss”). I’ve tried rebooting BattleNet, and even trying a different computer and it still isn’t fixed. I work away from home 5 days a week and would really like the event skins. If this issue could please be highlighted further and investigated, that would be great.

2 Likes

I have the same problem, I played 5 games (5 wins considered as 10points) in Junkerstein mod and my event bar is stuck at 6/9 since the 4th game. I’m a ps4 player in EUW. Pls Blizzard fix this.

2 Likes

Yeah not getting credit for all of my games either this is like ther 4th or 5th skin challenge event now where this has happened. You’d think they’d have fixed this problem by now.

1 Like

yeah… I’ve played 6 games, in arcade, won all of them but I’m still at 6 out of 9 on the first weekly reward…

1 Like

I’ve had the same thing! have played like 5 games in a row, won all the normal junkenstein games, and no progress! 8/9 on 2nd bar. It counted on my arcade wins, but not genji weekly.

1 Like

This has been happening for several events now. Sometimes you need to alternate game modes and it updates correctly. But this isn’t a new issue and they’ve never addressed it so they really don’t care as long as you’re playing a lot of Overwatch.

1 Like

Also having the issue of wins not counting for double, Junkenstein not counting at all and currently sitting at 9/9 on the last reward tier, but haven’t been grated the skin.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Games not counting or randomly counting. Out of 40 total games I have only progressed to 6/9 on the second bar! Also none of my games are saving in replay!

1 Like

The same is happening to me. I won the matches, but I didn’t get the two progression points for the skin.

1 Like

It really doesn’t do Blizz any favors in regards to OW2 hype if they can’t even be bothered to fix a basic issue with OW1. I mean, really? A weekly challenge based on # of games played and suddenly the game can’t track # of games played in the main mode people would be playing right now? Come on. Get it together Blizz. But I think the only real way to affect change would be to boycott OW2 but that won’t happen.

2 Likes

Same issue. I have played and won 10 games of Junkerstein during the event period, but am stuck at 1/9 progress in the second section, when I should be at 2/9 in the third section. Some games update the progress normally, some don’t register any progress at all.

1 Like

I’m somehow 9/9 for the skeleton genji skin and it’s still white (not green) indicating incomplete, and I still haven’t been awarded the skin. What?

1 Like

had to play an extra game for it. got it now.

This has been an issue for longer than I can remember; all they’re gonna tell you is that it’s a known issue and to play PvP to get around it. Blizzard employees too busy cube crawling to fix their game kekw.

1 Like

I have the same exact problem, I got jipped out of the skin. 9 out of 9 on the last tier, and the skin never unlocked for me. I played an extra game afterwords (last week) and still got nothing.

1 Like