Overwatch glitching out mid-game

Hey. I’ve been playing Overwatch since April/May 2018, having more than 200 hours logged. Today I was playing some competitive, when the game suddenly froze, went into a totally black screen with the “loading” OW logo on the bottom right, then showed the matchup animation (where the players and team SR are shown when you find a game) then threw me back where I was. This happened twice in one game, what should I do?

Start with these steps: Known Technical Support Issues - Updated Oct 13, 2021 - #12

If the issue persists, report back and we can go from there.

Hey!
I fixed my font size and I haven’t had it happen sice then. However, at random moments Overwatch stops responding and disconnects from the game server. What should I do?
Thanks

If the app is not responding, this could point to an overlay or other driver interfering. How old are your gpu drivers? Do you have any of the software in the known issues thread? Like Razer Chroma SDK, or nVidia ShadowPlay enabled? If you like, post a dxdiag on pastebin and give us the end of the link here and I’ll look it over.

Hey, apparently it wasn’t letting me paste my dxdiag below due to it having too many characters, i pasted it at pastebin . com/nW4cGmB1 . I do have razer gear plugged in, but I have uninstalled the Chroma SDK a few months ago. I also don’t think I have Nvidia Shadowplay enabled.
Thank you!

I still think this is related to the Chroma because you have several copies of the driver still installed. See this post for more details: Everytime I start the game I only get a black screen and my computer freezes - #4 by Zhyxen