Overwatch freezes completely

Yup. No crashes so far. And the performance is similar to ow1. Night and day difference. Thanks!

Didnt work for me :cry:
Rip

i3-6100 3.7 GHz
660 Ti 2gb
12 GB ram
Everything is exactly the same

1 Like

Same Exact Problem driving me nuts
i5-6300U CPU 2.40 GHz
8GB Ram

Radeon RX 560 Series 2GB
Pentium G4600
16 GB
Crashes after 5 minutes of play

Having the same problem. The game becomes unresponsive midgame and freezes. My discord call with friends does not get interrupted or anything just the overwatch2 app is freezing. I’m the only one in our group that experiences this frequent freeze. Also it does not happen on my other games (valorant, league, dota 2, osu, genshin impact, etc.). My pc specs are intel g4560, asus h110m, 1050ti with 8gb of ram. Has anyone found a fix or do i just have to stop playing overwatch2?

Radeon RX580 8gb
i5 8400
16 gb ram
Crashes after 3-5 minutes!

try mine if it work?

i3 7100 / gtx1050 and still having that problem. Updates not for us!!

Ваш способ не у всех работает, я в их числе.

if not well then maybe change cpu is an option then? :< lots of people using dual core or i3 have this problem

Hello, I have the same problem, the game just freezes but 60 fps is stable.
My config:
Core i5-6300U
8GB RAM
GeForce GTX 960M
Please fix this :pray:

Если бы была возможность я бы не сидел бы здесь на форуме в ожидании решения проблемы.

If you have intel processor and have hyper threading technology, disable this option on computer bios I made this and the crash stoped but my intel is a i3 7100

lol i dont even have hyper threading but i do have the same problem

damn bro we almost have the same setup lol

Honestly, I dont think BLIZZARD will EVER fix this, the game is quite unplayable. Honestly dissapointing, after years I come back to the game and (I know its in “BETA” at the moment) is in this state, I find it very hard to believe that their ever going to fix this for “us”. But yeah, I got the same exact specs OP, but I’ve completely lost hope.

2 Likes

Вот вот, я её отключаю и вместо 120 фпс получаю 5-25 и практически всегда в замесах у меня 10 кадров в секунду!

1 Like

I fixed it with this command line --tank_WorkerThreadCount 4

go to battle.net (the launcher), next to play button go to settings → game settings → add command line and u paste that command line
(i have the same gpu)

У меня игру в библиотеке не показывает, так что это не поможет.