Overwatch Forums

Profile updates: Meh
Sharing replays: Ok cool
Experimental card: Why not
Workshop improvements: Ok, nice
Faster balancing to kill metas: That’s ok I guess

Hero pool: DED GAME TRASH DEV TEAM UNINSTALLED NEVER PLAYING ANOTHER BLIZZARD GAME IN MY LIFE.

I think that’s accurate.

2 Likes

I mean… yeah. People tend express themselves more when they’re unhappy about something than when they’re happy about something.

2 Likes

By profile update he just means they’re bringing back quickplay winrate stat baybee!
(I can dream ok)

I mean, it is by far the biggest and most impactful change.

It tells a lot about the community’s thought on hero pools. If they are ok with 5/6 new things coming and HATE 1 of them, maybe get rid of the 1??

1 Like

This is a opportunity for us as a community to trial a system that moves meta’s faster. We asked for faster updates and move faster with the meta’s. I’m not saying we have to love it right now, but at least give it a chance.

We are given an opportunity to take to maybe hinder long periods of meta’s we may or may not like. And I think as a community we should trial it before we at least make our final statements.

As Jeff Kaplan said

From my perspective, as much as I hate the idea for the game as a whole, I think it could be very fun and interesting to try it out (except when heroes i want to play are banned obviously). Long-term I don’t know… I doubt it.

Even when my one-trick was nerfed 60hp to 50hps, i was still excited to try something new at the very least

Oh I agree I think all mercy mains including I myself were absolutely shattered by that. But it’s nice to give this a try that’s all I say. :wink: