Overwatch Forums Chrome not logging in

I mainly use Opera GX for browsing but used Chrome to install the Overwatch Forums App so I could easily access it from my desktop. But for some reason 3 days ago I was randomly logged out of Overwatch Forums on Chrome and whenever I try to login I get this message after a long loading time “Sorry, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties.”. I can login to the forums perfectly fine of Opera GX and on Chrome I can login to blizzard websites with no problem, for example the PlayOverwatch website, but as soon as I get to the Overwatch forums and try to login I’m greeted by a long loading time followed by this message. In addition, if I try to login from the page that displays this message “Sorry, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties.” I get a white page that says “404 Not Found nginx”. I’ve tried clearing cache and cookies and it still won’t work.

Sounds like there is a Chrome addon or setting blocking cookies from this site. I’m currently responding to you on Chrome and was able to logout/login.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.