A friend of mine gifted me overwatch and I entered the code in blizzard, it downloaded, now it wont open to launch. I click play and a black screen pops up after saying the game is running, then the black screen goes away and the play buttion is clickable again. Please help, ive already uninstalled all razer content from my computer, i’ve deleted the battle.net and blizzard folders, already tried repairing game, even disabled my printer and turned off all overlay settings in my settings. Plus my drivers are all updated. I have a dxdiag file if i need to show that too. please help? ; -;
Did you see this sticky thread about this issue?
Let me know if that helps.
Hey. It hasn’t helped and im having this issue still. Any other ideas/ ive done everythign that every other person has done who’s had this issue…
Can you add your DxDiag here?
Click here to show/hide DxDiag instructions
- Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
- In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
- Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.
To add it to your reply here:
- Open the text file and copy all of the text.
- Paste the text in your reply.
- Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.
If your DxDiag does not fit in one message do not shorten it. Instead, post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply, not the entire link because you can’t post those.