Overwatch emoji

Closing the thread
Sorry guys

5 Likes

Heyyyyy

Thatโ€™s pretty good

Great emojis! Maybe you could show them in the big emoji cafe thread?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/e-250-custom-emojis/69622

Which emoji do u like?

The sombra emojiโ€™s are great, I would love to use them!

These are pretty cool!
Like Sombra said you should try posting them here to the overmoji cafe where everyone will be able to find them:

1 Like

Thatโ€™s pretty awesome, jelly likes๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Thatโ€™s Amazing!
I really appreciate the ammount of work you had to make this! If you donโ€™t mind, I can add them to the list (when I have time which is kinda hard xD)

I am thinking of doing something amazing with your emojis can I copy them to my host for some experiments!

Ok. You can use it if you can.

So, I didnโ€™t do what I wanted because of lack of time with school and I suck at programming things and keep my goal straight. Anyway, I ended up making a filter that looks ugly just so I can feel batter :smiley: :frowning: :frowning: I think this might be fun for some people who have to copy/paste from the original post. idk it was fun for me :slight_smile:
Link : h ttps://trainless-probes.000webhostapp.com

Note: I have no way of testing it because I am not level 3 I wish if someone who is level 3 try it to tell me if it works. When you click on the photo it copies the image and you should be able to past the code to make it work. Please tell me how bad/good it is so I can keep working on it to make it look better or jump off the cliff.

how can i use these in a regular chat like in the name of a discord channel ?