Overwatch dissapears

Whenever I play competitive and go to another widow and try to get back the window frinking disapears and wont let see anything or play only the minimize, maximize and close will appear OUT OF THE SCREEN, and I got suspended TWICE. because it will take it as inactivity. The only solution I have is to close it and open it again but as yall imagine, 10 is not enough. This only happens to me in overwatch.

This usually happens when your computer doesn’t have enough available memory to keep Overwatch open/functioning in the background, and is not likely a bug with the client itself.

I recommend starting with these steps to free up some RAM:

You may also want to make sure you have at least 12-15% hard drive space, especially if it’s an SSD.

Thank you. I will get to it.

:grey_question:
I didn’t see your reply.

It was just that I was going to try it out and a thank you. I just did not know if I should reply that. I do have space at least up to 11%, but wanted to check if also the programs opened did had to do something with it.

Yeah, everything will contribute. You might be able to gain more space if you run the Windows Disk Cleanup tool and remove old Windows install files.