Overwatch Discord Group — Need Players

Around an hour ago, I created a thread in the Looking For Group category, but noticed that topics there usually don’t ever see the light of day. Probably because most people don’t use it, or forget it even exists.

IGNORE THIS. Inactive Server!

^link to that post.

——
I figured something I could do to maybe get more visibility is form a quick thread in General Discussion as-well, so, here I am.

—-
TL;DR

Just a Discord Hoster trying to get people within 800 SR of 2.6k with the intent to join a Non-Toxic community (7 members currently), with the goal of getting better at Overwatch.

Primary times are between 7-10pm EST.

*Need Main Tanks
*Need Flex Tanks
*Need Main Supports
*Need Flex Supports
*Minimal DPS needed, relative to the other roles.

—-
Reply to this thread or the old one if you are up for joining my small community.
Please include your specified role, if there are multiple- list your main category and you will be set as the Flex subrole for that.

Any questions, comments, or concerns are welcome with open arms.

3 Likes

Yeah, to be honest I’m not sure why they have the LFG forums spots… I tried to recruit there once and ended up deleting the thread after a month of zero responses. I’ll take a peak at your original thread!

:sun_with_face:

1 Like

Thank you! That’s very much appreciated.

I think it’s probably because they wanted to encourage the community, but most people seem to only be interested in lore discussion or yelling about patch notes.
(There is some good discussion, but for the most part- it’s not the “popular” stuff).

1 Like

Is anyone else’s game say unable to log in when they launch the game or is it just me? I just bought it two days ago and have not been able to play yet. Please help!!!

I’ve not encountered anything of the such.

I highly recommend going over to the Tech Support section of the forums and asking for help there.

Preferably, list the error code happening.

Alternatively, check if you are able to actually run the game by checking the minimum game’s requirements against your computer’s specs.

Why are you posting this in the “General Discussion” forum? Post where it’s actually relevant. In the Looking for Group category.

I can’t delete the post m’boi.

Much as I’d love to -now-

I don’t have the option.

What is the discord link?

Please don’t bump this thread, as it deserves to die. :frowning:

Use this one.