Overwatch developers hypocrisy

I’d like to believe that but then i see clips of the first version of her rework, DPSing and killing entire teams…

The problem is that the devs refuse to believe that rez is a problem.

“Hurr durr rez is an important integral part of Mercy if we take it away we can’t have fun and she’ll be bad!”

Also this is my 1000th post and I can die happy

4 Likes

lol no.
the game went down hill since then. It was a pure and simple pander to low skill players and because of that teh game’s death timer started ticking down. I say this game has at minimum, two years left. Maybe less if a decent FPS game gets released.

IT was a pure and simple skill check, you kill her and she doesnt rez

Or you could’ve simply took away her guardian angel “fly to” ability when it comes to dead team mates. So she couldnt fly to dead team mates and just mass rez.

2 Likes

This makes me imagine what it’d be like if she WAS reverted. With the amount of stuns now in the game it’d be much easier to shut down rez.

yep.

even then, if you got rid of guardian angel fly to ability to dead team mates, hide and seek mercy, the thing they wanted to get rid of. Would outright die and not be a thing.
This directly solves the problem
But instead they wanted a more “intuitive” mercy that was fun to play as which not many people asked. and then all you had to do was buff her pistol and balance it.

1 Like

She sure is fun!

3 Likes

This honestly makes me really depressed

Calling a something bug-fix means a bug was fixed , in this case mercy boosting dragonstrike (for 2 years)
its not rocket science

They labelled it as a bug fix after people started to find out about the nerf.

2 Likes

Now im just curios to see what the video said since there is so much talk about it.

Edit: I found it and is just a trash video. What i should have been expecting?

3 Likes

That is incredibly naive, what bug in any game do you know of had extensive design choices put into the game for said bug. Why would a bug need visual effects, sound effects, and a killfeed animation?

You understand the mercy shows up in the killfeed as a participant of those ults right? Why would a bug even have that put in the game?

4 Likes

Thats… what im saying. I said that was bullsht, that was an answer to a comment defending this crap of a excuse

I said to tom this in the original post

Nerver intended? Do you really think ( as a company) that we are idiots?

.Reins shatter for 2 years is an unintended bug,

.Sombra’s MANY MANY bugs for 2 years are unintended

Mercy’s abiltie mechaninc was not a bug tom, and its not because you feel like now that blizzards failures to balance has left 90% of the player base tired of your lies and mediocrity.

2 Likes

You should make sure to clarify that, at this point it wouldn’t surprise me if they’d reach at anything that remotely shows support for their decision making just to justify it.

1 Like

That hit me too close to home in regard to sombra. The new changes are objectivly crap but when people claim she is better i fear someone at blizzard sees it and says ‘‘hmm i guess we did a good job, succesful rework achieved’’’

1 Like

Its gotta be abundantly clear that you reject something on here, and even then it will likely be twisted. Kinda sad TBH.

also.

I just realized something important.

The only real, current, competitive scene besides overwatch that blizzard has is hearthstone.

Starcraft 2 is dead and old.

Starcraft 3 isnt out yet and the fans dont think it’ll happen in a long time.

For now…

Don’t click the link. It’s a link to a garbage tier music video.

Pink Floyd garbage tier? Sure thing. Boy you sure know your music.

2 Likes

128,429 views and a garbage band name. I sure do know my music.