Overwatch Credits Last Chance?

Okay, so no past challenge skins then?

Will the new summer games skins from last year still be 3000 credits?

3 Likes

Past play-to-earn challenge skins are not included in this upcoming event.

20 Likes

I hate this news but seriously thank you for telling us.

19 Likes

Won’t even matter for me I literally have everything in the game you can purchase with credits.

Taking 160,000 credits into Overwatch 2… what they’ll be good for we have no idea.

They will have value even if you already unlocked everything you can get with them from the current game.

40 Likes

this is absolutely wonderful news.

4 Likes

Best OW2 news so far :ok_hand:

15 Likes

blizzcon skins aren’t making a come back? they weren’t purchasable with credits but with real money

Will the seasonal play-to-earn skins ever be returning at all? (Meaning the Epic skins that came with seasonal events since Summer Games '19, not the skins with dedicated events.)

1 Like

lmao… how?

do you think you will be able to sell your blizzard account for $10,000 because you have the reaper american skin? or the reinhardt german skin? or any other skin that you got from playing?

Was that meant to be a reply to me? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

yes because you said

Why not bring back every past skins? There’s no downside in doing so.

Correct. Any limited-time promotional skin such as those that were available with the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket or obtained during a limited-time promotion will not be available to be unlocked during this event.

7 Likes

Yeah, I am genuinely happy that my 250k+ credits won’t go to waste.

I don’t understand how you get from that to account selling.

4 Likes

did you read my comment…

Yeah.
And I don’t see how it is related to mine:

3 Likes

i think hes misinterpreting you…

but im also VERY skeptical of the term “value” here…the last game that allowed me to keep my currency after going f2p basically uses said currency for absolutely nothing…i basically have as many credits now as i have when the change happened because said value is just about zero…

ill believe OW2 isnt going down this path when i see it :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

where did you get account selling from?