Overwatch contenders symmetra skin glitch

I already watched 14 hrs on overwatch contenders live on the website, and I still don’t have the symmetry or the mercy skins… what should I do?

4 Likes

I have the same issue as well. I’m watching it now and it still doesn’t work.

me too :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

I wish there was a way to even track it to have proof. :frowning: Though I been checking online and you and I are the only ones even reporting this issue. No where else has this problem. Youtube doesn’t even have any videos with these skins already owned either. :confused:

ive seen someone typed it on youtube …

Same … I watched the Korean Quarterfinals & Semifinals, Finals and the Chinese one that just recently ended. Didn’t even get the Sym skin …

I mean in the rules it says “Within 48 hours of entrant accruing the required number of hours …” but even then just the Korean Playoffs should have been enough and it has been more than 2 days. :confused:

Don’t worry there is still 30 hours left in the next few days , try to change your browser , clear your cookies , and disable your adblock , and dont mute the page , make it as the main tab .

And if you are on PS4 or XBOX try to relink your account , go to your blizzard account settings , connections , then unlink and relink your console account .

Same here, I should have enough for at least the Symmetra skin by now.

I haven’t gotten my Sym skin yet, though not sure if I’ve reached the 7hr mark yet (I think I have but I’ll get a better idea with EU/NA this week). Though seeing this issue again has me concerned.

Once again, there is a problem with drops. It’s amazing they can’t seem to fix this issue with the drops, as they constantly happen. That, and they haven’t said anything about issues with drops is worrisome.

Yea, last night i watched it for 9 hours straight in a new browser microsoft edge while following the suggestion given and i still havent received symmetra.

I have also watched way more than 20 hours and have neither of the skins… if anyone can help me if you have had this resolved that would be great. :slight_smile:

Same problem here. Maybe we’ll get them at the end of the month

Very important everyone, please head for the main thread in general discussion to troubleshoot earning streaming drops with Overwatch Contenders here: