Overwatch Contenders / League 2023 Schedule - (Ended)

Yup just got some last night. Kind of regretting telling everyone that it wasn’t happening :smiling_face_with_tear:

In case people forgot, you can HIDE comments in the youtube video so that it won’t take more of your resources. You will still get the tokens even with comments hidden.

I’m mentioning it again because sometimes, with chat open, the browser page might get a bit slower / buffers a bit, and it might lose the LIVE capacity, thus no tokens :frowning:

2 Likes

The YT live comments feed is actually the DIRECT reason why you get memory crash errors, it’s good practice to hide them by default when afk’ing the streams.

1 Like

I haven’t gotten any tokens today I wonder if it’s broken, started watching it an hour and a half ago

Edit: Finally got five. Perhaps it wasn’t up to live and it was playing a bit behind

Do we know why on East streams, the token drop starts right when then “action” starts, but with the West streams we have tokens the second the live stream starts, thus also during the “Show starts in X minutes” period?

East/APAC rewards have always started at 1am.

The only thing that they’ve changed this year is instead of having separate active rewards windows for each broadcast (i.e. for the East 1am-6am) they’ve combined them into a single active window of 1am-7pm PT to cover both the East and West casts each day. If you open any upcoming live broadcast between the 2 you’ll notice that the connected diamond will still be visible.

3 Likes

makes much more sense

Anybody else who got the Spray for Hammond BUT NOT the souvenir toolbox for all heroes from this promo?

I watched and claimed both rewards on twitch end, but only the spray is available in game.

1 Like

I received the toolbox souvenir, but it was strange.

When I entered the inventory, it appeared blocked. I select it, and it disappears, appearing below in the “unlocked” section and I already have it available. This is the first time something like this has happened to me.
It has seemed that until I have selected the item, the game has not realized that it was unlocked, hahaha.

BTW, some logo “Year of the…” new year sprays now are locked to me, when I’m playing since the begining…

Weird that they changed it so that you don’t get skins from normal overwatch twitch drops anymore. It’s just a spray and a souvenir now instead of a spray and a skin, the Ashe skin was the last skin drop you would get from watching any overwatch 2 stream then they stopped doing it

Didn’t realize this is here this helps a lot

Has anyone received a single token drop from the past hour of the current broadcast?

I haven’t… got the stream on at 4 AM (it’s still on). Started with 2312 tokens, have 2312 tokens. It should be at least 2327.

It seems that these matches doesn’t count for the tokens. Last weeks was the same…

I’m sure we’ll get credit at some point… oh well. On to the West matches today.

Why, when it clearly said “connected” for me and there wasn’t any pop-up about drops not being available? Are you telling me that i had the stream on for almost 4 hours for nothing??

1 Like

Pretty sure for East the drops don’t start until exactly 4 AM EST - so the time between 3:30 - 4:00 AM is not counting. Makes a difference since I set an alarm to wake up to turn it on.

What do u mean? I got exactly 0 OWL coins and watched from the start!

Never mind.

its not just tokens from the stream btw…Prediction tokens are not added aswell :smiley: At this point Blizzard is beyond salvation but holly molly they always hit new lows