Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

I didn’t receive the 21/24/27/30 drops…only received the pulse pistol name card and the first spray

same here, I didn’t even get the first spray but I got the batch of skins that came with it? I really don’t understand.

I am geting realy piss off by this game/compagny, after lot of think being bad in game, now i don t even receive what they promise for watching the stream. I have watched everything from 1st match to final and didn t get all the reward. BTW i ve watch everything using the official ow league site and the same browser. So why have i received only a part of the reward
?

1 Like

They don’t care. Keep in mind the value of tokens some people are missing is around what? Like $15 - $20 worth of tokens?

They used us to inflate their numbers, and they literally wont even address the issue. They will just ignore us, because in their mind this isn’t even worth addressing for them.

These drops are probably the most consumer friendly thing in OW2 right now. It’s literally the only viable way to get legendary skins in OW2 right now. So of course it doesn’t work properly. What a joke.

1 Like

I’ve received all the playoff drops, but only one spray for the grandfinal and the namecard, not a single of the three skins, not a single token

Actually got the Pulse Pistol Card, nothing else though

I watched every single stream + every single encore, still missing everything past 12 hours but somehow got pulse pistol. So upsetting :frowning: I was looking forward to the skins.

4 Likes

I’m now somehow only missing:

• Baptiste, Sigma and Sojourn skins
  • Clockwork and OWL Turns 5 player icons
  • 100 League tokens
  • Grand Finals 2 Spray
  • and all of the OWL tokens for watching the countless hours…

Everything else unlocked in my inventory now.
It’s super weird, but I don’t think these things will unlock anymore.

It’s probably the same like with the OWL Finale 2020 spray that also didn’t unlock for me altough I watched the whole finale in 2020. It’s just a shame how fragile blizzards systems are regarding drops!

3 Likes

Just checked, and from the “tier of 12 hours” I didn’t received nothing, but I received the Tracer’s gun’s name card, what is from the OWL finals… That’s a little broken
:melting_face:

2 Likes

I’m missing ALL the stuff on my main account apart from the Pulse name card

where is all the skins etc

2 Likes

Lmfao this fricking company. What a joke. Like many of you guys here, still missing a tons of drops: Tokens, skins, bonus drops (Lucio’s emote, bonus tokens, icons etc). Their systems is trash.

2 Likes

only reason to watch that trash, and they can’t even get it right…never again

2 Likes

Did you get the Lucio emote? Or did you purchase it back in OW1? Because I don’t know anybody who got the emote yet.

I got my rewards for up to 15 hours. Missing the rest. Also missing a lot of tokens.

5 Likes

One time we had wyoningmyst here. Now that is a Blizzard employe he doesn’t consider us.

Haven’t received any drops for my hours spent. Only have the sombra and reaper icon, no pulse pistol banner. (missing items in 15 tier and beyond

Got rewards up to 12 hours, nothing after. Missing tokens as well

Yup, missing everything after 15h mark, while watching every single stream and encore.
Business as usual.

2 Likes

So everyone open a thread on general, maybe is the only way they see us.

1 Like

Hello friends at Blizzard. I didn’t receive any skins beyond the day 1 rewards. I watched everyday via Youtube and would love to have the matchy matchy skins with my friends =) #BurnBlue

1 Like