Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

Ayy just got my Contenders S:76 skin as well.
I watched on the YT mobile app :slight_smile:

Thanks for this, interesting turn of events. Got nothing today and should have been over 5 hrs. Makes me wonder if all this time its just the English streams which are bugged/delayed and coulda been watching the other language streams to get drops working on time.

Updated OP to to mark OWC Solider:76 → 5 hr / D.Va → 10 hr

Try fully closing the game and re-opening it, maybe. The skins don’t seem to appear instantly in your hero gallery like they previously did in OW1.

1 Like

Just got my 76 Contenders skin as well. It was a bit delayed. I still never got any skins from the grand finals.

1 Like

Same, Just logged on to see S76 contenders skin in the gallery after watching the contenders streams from last night and the night before on YT app on phone.
However still only have 160 tokens dropped from finals and encores and only skins up to Bap. Idk what’s going on but it seems contenders rewards are dropping just fine. Hopefully Nov. 15th fixes our rewards

1 Like

Still nothing here. Caught about an hour on tablet yesterday and whole stream today. Still, as other people are chiming in that they got theirs, my stream may have bugged out at some point or I haven’t gotten enough ‘buffer time’

Received Soldier 76 Contenders skins today.
(Xbox/UK/Smartphone)

1 Like

Was at work so i missed it all :pensive:

Had a hard time follow the league last week due to time zone issues… But didn´t get anything for the final…

They should just give it away because all the issues…

1 Like

I can confirm, that I got now 76 soldier :upside_down_face:

Still no Junker queen, Kiriko and tokens from grand finals

Have not recieved DVA yet - but am hopeful as

I got Soldier 76 contenders skin

(Raspberry Pi 4 - Chrome web browser - using youtube)

2 Likes

Got soldier 4 hours after the end og the stream

Youtube/Eu

Received the skins after few hours the stream ended. so far so good

So my friend has been using the same receipt and one of the receipt was accepted and the 3rd one (icon) bounced. I believe it’s better to submit them one at a time at a different day rather than all at once. We’re trying again today. Did you get your icon yet? If not try to submit it again today.

I actually went and just bought 2 butterfingers this am… so technically I have 4 qualifying receipts.

Submitted the new one at 8 AM EST and it hasn’t been confirmed yet.

Watched the Contenders stream and got nothing for that either, i’m totally convinced this drop system is busted because i never had any issues with it in the past watching on Youtube and i’m getting zero drops even when leaving the stream on with audio and no ad blocking on a fresh install of Chrome…

Same dude I watched the first nights to the fullest and I still haven’t gotten a single Contenders skin, ugh.

Sure is - freaks me out so I have YouTube with the stream open also.

Finally got this dumb icon I wanted for some reason… and got the Soldier: 76 Contenders skins. Still missing tons of tokens from OWL last week/Grand Finals and the Sojourn grey/white skins. Hopefully everything we were shorted comes with the update that puts the player icons, sprays, and pulse pistol name card in the game.

1 Like

Some of these ‘possible causes’ are pretty draconic – I can only imagine the vast majority of people, even those who are truly actively watching OWL, would struggle to meet all of their criteria for drops…

1 Like

you literally have to have it un muted? ew gross. also i know i had it muted during the first hours for bastion

it seems everyone stopped getting rewards after bastion