Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

The problem is we can’t reach the maximum required with this trend. If my math is right we are receiving skins every 6 hours, not 3. Try to check if wreckingball comes when you have tokens for 24 hours.

Checking this morning, I’ve received an additional 30 tokens, bringing my current playoff total to 120 tokens/24 hours of the 34 hours I’ve actually watched. I can also confirm the receipt of the 12-hour tier skins (Wrecking Ball, D.Va, Ashe), while the 15-hour tier has not been provided.

I know i’ve watched 20+ hrs between main streams and encores, but only recieved around 75-80 tokens nor have I gotten the brig skin. Cannot confirm the 6 hour mark as i already had Mercy and Hanzo from last time they dropped gray skins and Mei is disabled in hero gallery. I do have bastions for atleast a day or two which confirms 3 hour mark. Not sure how they messed up an already working system (drops always used to work at the right time for OW1). Ive cleared my cache and cookies and watching on both YT and the OWL website.

I have watched the entirety of the last 3 streams with my account connected and adblock turned off and have not received anything yet,no tokens or skins, is this normal?

3 Likes

Is there a place where we can track our progress to see how many hours we have watched so I can see how close/far I am to getting specific skins?

So my math about 6 hour per tier is confirmed.

Overwatch League webpage > Playoffs tab (Left corner) > Perks > Scroll down to skins

Also I’m at 25 hours and Ashe and Ball skins have dropped. Funny thing is I thought I already had Ashe from before. Does anyone know if this is the first time her skin dropped?

I see the list of perks with the hours required, I just don’t see any information about how many hours I have collected from streams.

OWL skins for Ashe have never previously been available until now.

3 Likes

You won’t be able to see how many hours you have exactly but if you look at the 6 hour mark, you can see which skins are dropped and from there go into your hero gallery and see if you have those character skins unlocked. It should say Overwatch promotion skin / grey or white skin. Some of us have tracked it through this method and keeping count of our current tokens. I started at 424 and now I’m at 549 so that’s 25hours of tokens. Hopefully this helps.

Can you check if your next drop is at 30 hours?

I have now received 130 tokens total, but no Echo skin yet.

2 Likes

I’m some 18 hours in and have received 50 tokens and only hour 3 skins. Damn slow, but at least the stuff is coming…

It does, thank you!!

1 Like

Haven’t received any tokens or skins yet,despite the OWL app working just fine in the past for this.

1 Like

Good to know, hopefully we get them today.

Received some tokens and Brigitte skins.

1 Like

That’s some good news! Blizzard definitely staggering these drops lol.

140 tokens now and the Echo skins have dropped.

1 Like

I can confirm that I got Echo as well.