Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

Also as a reminder, all the matches in the playoffs give double tokens so we are missing a lot more.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen this one. Official OWL page still say only 5 tokens per hour.

It seems not, the playoff reward description is 5 tokens per hour

I thought that was the grand finals match only, and the playoff matches that give extra tokens were from select pickem’s days?

Same. Own all of them ever released prior to playoffs.

I can now confirm I have received 120 tokens from seeing every live broadcast and encore so far, and also got the skins from the 3, 6, 9, and 12 hour tiers (confirmed by seeing Bastion skins, Brig skins, Ashe & Wrecking Ball skins). All other previously released OWL gray/white skins I owned coming into this promo.

Echo’s skins have NOT dropped for me yet. (15 hour tier)

2 Likes

Are you me lol. Look like tokens and skins are slowly being granted!

2 Likes

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re intentionally staggering the drops so that people stick around for more than 30 hours (which could have easily been achieved in the first 3 days) in fear of missing out on the complete set.

There’s obviously a tokens incentive as well, but it’s not as strong as skins, especially when a lot of people have more tokens than they know what to do with them.

i watched for a few hours and didnt get any skins or owl tokens, is it still blocked in belgium or something? does it not work if you put youtube in the background while doing something else?

i got 3 tokens… i cannot believe it.

Since Sunday, I missed few hours, so I watched around 24/25 hrs.

Tokens started dropping slowly since yesterday evening, right now I have an extra 65 tokens and Bastion Skin, but Briggite/Ashe should be there and are not.

65 tokens are only 13 hours when I watched 24/25 hrs, guaranteed.

I’ve watched 16 hours so far and haven’t received anything. i’ve made sure im connected every stream and im in an eligible country.

guess it’s just blizz being blizz.

2 Likes

Just checked and only have 85 tokens, I do have the Brigitte skins, I had every single OWL White and Grey skin prior to this already.

I think that due to travel I am off by 2-3 hours by the most.

Here’s what it says on the Overwatch league website viewership rewards guide:
https://overwatchleague.com/en-us/viewership-rewards-guide

#### OCT 30 - NOV 4, 2022

Fans who have linked their YouTube and Battle.net accounts can enjoy matches and earn in-game perks throughout the entire week of Playoffs and Grand Finals, from October 30 – November 4, 2022.

Watched for around 20 hours, only got the Genji contenders skin. No tokens or other skins.

The last two days, I’ve missed one hour each as I get home from work an hour after it starts. Can I watch the encore to make up for the hours?

I’m more interested in getting all the OWL skins rather than the tokens.

I have 20 hours of token and unlocled all throght brigitte skin.

No wreckinball.

Yes!

16 character required.

But how its work? I watched 3 full playoffs ,but received tokens and skins only for 6 hours

100% That’s exactly what they are doing.