Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

Same, finally I got missing stuff up to tier 21, I have no way to know about 24 and 27 since I already had those skins.

I watched total 68 hrs, including finals, so still missing Zarya and lots of tokens (at this stage I wouldn’t even care to receive the tokens, just really the other missing rewards).

Got Junker and Kiriko finally too, after getting the spray 1 week ago.
Sojourn will only show when next week patch comes, so yea.

No collegiate spray yet, despite I watch 4 hrs.

I got no problems with Contenders, I got those on same days of watching.

2 Likes

Since my last post (6h ago), I have received the 30h reward of 100 OWL tokens. I cannot validate any other cosmetics, as I got them through attendance (except Sojourn, of course). I had hit the 30h viewership mark before attending. Out of my total online viewership for that week, I’m still technically missing roughly 20-25h worth of tokens.

The collegiate spray has still not unlocked. Interestingly, I went to the Homecoming Finals video page an hour or two ago, and it said I was “Connected”, despite no current broadcast. Refreshing the page recently removed the “Connected” status (as it should have 6h ago when the broadcast stopped).

2 Likes

Came back home this morning, so after my last post from six hours ago, I have all of my missing rewards complete now (OWL turns 5 icon, 100 tokens and Junker Queen + Kiriko skins). As Blizzard told us, the Sojourn skin and the watch time credits will come later.

All it took was a lot of patience, but they finally did it.

Got the 30 hour skins and tokens, now only missing the Grand Finals Skins, tokens for watching 50+ hours and the Collegiate spray.

I have just received the kiriko and junker queen grey and white skins!

As I always forget, still no sign of collegiate spray :frowning:

Finally got everything, even collegiate spray, only missing additional tokens from the finals, and maybe some more from playoffs but probably not.

Hours after receiving my 30hr tier reward, i finally received Kiriko + JQ League skins (and we all knew Sojourn skin would be awarded in S2). But still no Collegiate spray.

Hats off to the OWL team, I got everything I was supposed to. Was a nice surprise.

I believe you’re the only person to report having the collegiate spray unlocked. Is there anything different you did that may have helped with unlocking it? Did you watch through YouTube or the website? I didn’t check if the OWL channel was co-streaming. Were you watching it from the Contenders’ YouTube channel, or Overwatch League’s?

Funny how they’ve been “working hard” for over 3 weeks to resolve complications, with little to show for it, but as soon as gaming websites started picking up on this story, rewards start dropping and during the weekend no less.
It’s as if the bad press gave them a little nudge to get things done.

3 Likes

Funny thing how i have every other reward unlocked EXCEPT THE SOJOURN SKIN FOR 1 HR OF GRAND FINALS WHEN I HAVE THE JUNKER QUEEN SKIN. Also funny thing I HAVENT RECIEVED ANY TOKENS FROM VIEWTIME ONLY THE 30 HR WATCHTIME DROP 100

yea i hope we get them i watched 40hours and got only 90 tokens for that when it was even DOUBLE EVENT TOKENS.

i got 90 when i should have gotten at least 600.

Skin Sojourn will be in the second season. Tokens will be a bit later.

I also spent over 40 hrs wathing them. I hope to see the tokens since i want the winston skin for better FOV ingame

1 Like

I don’t know how many tokens i got but i definately got some. Ive got junker queen skin and Kiriko!

I am so happy - I wish everyone else gets thiers as well

Just for clarifying, there was absolutely no double tokens earning in Playoffs and Finals. So you will receive about roughly 300 tokens if they ever got delivered.

1 Like

As for the rewards for the playoffs and grandfinals, only the Sojourn skin, the Pulse Pistol name card, and about 24 hours of league tokens (5 per hour) are missing now, all the rest have already been received.

1 Like

No, 2x tokens are only available for a few selected games during the season, if you watched 40h of the playoffs/GF that’s 200 tokens + 100 bonus tokens for the 30h mark.

Still no collegiate spray for me and I’ve had both streams up in their entirety. Lmao. What a joke.

why do you care about a spray??