Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

WAIT… U R WYOMINGMYST!!! Blizzard Forced U 2 Change Ur Name??? Y? I mean, Nice of u 2 get the upgrade, but… U had to change ur Name for the sake of the new job of Community Manager? I wouldn’t have imagined that to be important, but…IDK, I’m just trippin that ur actually the man, myth and legend himself. IF u R the same guy I’m thinking of. Based on the imply, I’d Think that ur the same guy… But… Oh, this is sooo confusing… :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m imagining the dev accounts are separate from their personal accounts.

1 Like

Cheers for the help on this one.

If you make a list of things you used to do but can’t anymore I’m sure a bunch of us would like to help out. You could even add in some stuff you never did but always wanted to see.

overwatchleague. com/en-us/contenders/schedule?schedule=north_america

The personal account is still there, but you likely won’t see many posts from there going forward. His last comments from that account hinted that he may have gotten a Community Manager position when folks were panicking that his Green MVP status had been removed.

Sadly I’ve not been able to receive either of the tracer or ball Skins on my main account. I have however received them on my other account which is linked via YouTube. But not this one which I watched on the contenders website. So there is probably a problem on the site. I did notice the green dot kept turning off but I just paused and resumed the video and then it came back. I watched at least 5 hours this way.

English subsite broadcasts offline most of the time, so there is no chance to get the skin
I will try another subsite today

i get the contenders skins watching on yt only o-o’

This should be pinned

1 Like

Hello Carig, can you talk to your dev team about not changing Mercy in OW2, keep her the way she is in OW1. Thank you

Any word on what the August Contenders skins will be?

No announcement yet. In the past it’s usually announced pretty last minute, 1-2 days before the the of the month or first day of the month on the Overwatch Contenders twitter feed.

An update from the Korean OW Esports twitter:

There may be an extension until the 7th for the Tracer and Ball skins

1 Like

This is what seemed a little murky, from some of the wording on the current promo pages it can be interpreted that the skins are supposed to last until the end of A-sides event, no specific end date is given. but then the official rules for the season say it’s supposed to be a monthly swap.

The details regarding the Skins for each month of Broadcasts shall be posted to the Promotion website on the Overwatch Contenders Rewards Page.

But do they mean a month from when the broadcasts started? B-Sides event starts on August 12th, which would be a month from when the A-sides began.

It should be cleared up by August 1st. I’m keeping an eye out to see which way it ends up going and adjust if needed. I would recommend if you can get your watch time in now just do it now.

Anyone has any clue about the August Skin Rewards?

watched every broadcast this past week in full and did not receive either skins, was connected and watched on youtube. is there anyway to fix this and receive the skins? would hate to miss out after watching so much (over 15hrs). Ive recevied every other contenders event skin without issue.

Greetings, any news about August rewards?

1 Like

B-Sides will have a different set of skins. So i’s still 1 more week of tracer/ball.

1 Like

Yeah as I’m not seeing any updates for August and everything seems to be pointing to the change next set starting with B-Sides I’ve updated the schedule. Can earn Tracer / Wrekcing Ball until A-Sides event ends August 7th.

B-Sides starts August 12th should get the next skin reveals around then.