Overwatch Competitive Season History Bugs

Hello,
My account has been experiencing problems with my competitive season displays when I check my past seasons. The numbers and ranks are constantly changing. I obviously remember various seasons but whenever I go to check my past seasons the values change - they generally reflect another season and sometimes disappear altogether. For example, when I looked today at last season it displayed no rank and that I played 122 games. Both of these statistics are wrong and they conflict each other. If I click into another season then back to the original season the displayed statistics often change or all seasons reflect the season previously clicked. For example when I select OW1 season 36 it will display a certain SR and then when I select season 34 it will display the exact same SR- I know these numbers are different. Also only these 2 seasons from ow1 are able to be found on the drop down menu however, I know I played many many more seasons than this and my first competitive season was season 13 which is nowhere to be found.

I know this is not a pressing issue but it has been annoying me for many months. I believe since before OW2 came out and this was an issue for me in OW1.
Thank you, hopefully this will resolve and I understand if it is ignored either due to only me having this issue or due to it not being a pressing matter that significantly impacts the game.

Edit: the next day (today) I am not even able to look at other peoples carreer profiles without seeing a blank reflection of the seasons I played and no ranks or games to be shown. Thank you!

1 Like

A link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page.

1 Like