Overwatch at BlizzConline: A recap

Overwatch at BlizzConline: A recap

In case you missed the show, we’ve got you covered. Check out panel recaps and segment links to catch up on all things Overwatch.

View Full Article

6 Likes

Good job blizzard! Well done with Blizzcon, it was awesome!

7 Likes

You guys outdid it with the ow2 part

8 Likes

Fantastic Blizzcon, looking forward to the sequel. Keep up the diligent work, Overwatch Team.

5 Likes

I myself really miss being there… in person, and while it may still be a while to get back to that state, I hope we can all get together again.

4 Likes

Psyched for OW2, disappointed zero commitment to the current game (unless I missed something the second day) with how long it’s going to be.

8 Likes

Sad that only one of these sections is actual news.

1 Like

OW2 is super pretty, I REALLY like the in game UI, it is clean, and nice.

4 Likes

The OW2 panel actually blew my mind I’m so hyped for this game

Also loved the community creation panel, the plague song was both hilarious and really sweet. Love the community panels so much

3 Likes

I was really scared and had a sinking feeling when Overwatch wasn’t even shown in the opening ceremony

but I guess they couldn’t make a quick look or announcement so just saved it all for a dedicated segment

1 Like

Imma be honest

U all had me at no more 2cp

the overwatch 2 part was great but no info on price and or estimated release date :frowning:

Uuhh… really? You mean that?

Why wouldn’t he mean that?

I loved the video at BlizzCon as it looks like they are making an excellent, ambitious game that builds on a foundation of my favourite game.

What didn’t you like about it?

1 Like